Aadhar Card Registration 2018, uidai.gov.in Aadhar Card Print Online-The Aadhar Card is used for as identity purpose anywhere in india for all purpose. Three are various Aadhar centers in India and the enrollment of Aadhar card is free. The Aadhar Card application form could be obtained from any Aadhar centers and the candidates also take a print of Aadhar application form online through the website of unique identification Authority of India.
The applicants must have to visit Aadhar centers in order to register for the card. The Aadhar card is needed as identity proof in almost any field and it also provides a unique identification number to the applicants. Follow the below given steps to Apply For Aadhar Card
Aadhar Card Registration 2018, uidai.gov.in Aadhar Card Print Online
How to Apply For Aadhar Card Oniine:-
- Go through the link https://appointments.uidai.gov.in
- Find the online application form
- Fill the details Name, Email & phone number. The Number provided here will be used further in case of applicant do any type of online amendment. The applicants are suggested to fill all the details carefully without mistakes.
- After filling the application form online the applicants need to select enrollment center and date & time of appointment.
- It is necessary for an applicants to visit at least once to nearest Aadhar center to register for Aadhar card.
Important points to care while visit Aadhar card centers:-
- Applicants must carry required documents to the enrollment centers.
- On the registration time the applicants required to submit address proof and Id proof to verify the application.
- For identity proof the applicants could provide one of the 18 documents listed in UIDAI website.
- For address proof the applicants have 33 options from which the applicants need to submit one.
- At the enrollment center of Aadhar the officer will take your finger prints, photograph and iris scan.
- There scans are unique thus it is mandatory for UDAI.
- After completion of process applicants have the possibility to view the application details once again that they are correct or not.