Allahabad High Court Result 2018, AHC Class III IV Cut off Merit List 2018, PA Clerk Result 2018:- Allahabad High Court will soon announce the Allahabad High Court Result 2018 on its official site. The court had conducted the Allahabad High Court Exam to fill the 4386 posts of Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Driver, Tube well Operator and many other posts Group 3 and 4 category. Thousands of aspirants appeared in the exam and are waiting for the result. All of candidates are waiting for the Allahabad High Court JR. Assistant Result 2018 on the official website or from here on iletsfly.in.
The Allahabad High Court PA, Clerk Results 2018 will be on the website very soon. You will be able to download the results after log on to the official website. The Allahabad High Court is providing the best opportunity for eligible contenders. Allahabad High Court Class III IV Cut Off Merit List 2018 will be declare very soon. You can check Allahabad High Court Results 2018 from the official webpage.
Important Key Dates:-
- Allahabad High Court Exam Date: 8 October 2017 and 12 November 2017
- Result Date: Announced Soon
Allahabad High Court Result 2018, AHC Class III IV Cut off Merit List 2018
- Name of Organization: Allahabad High Court
- Name of Examination: Allahabad High Court Exam
- Post name : Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Driver, Tube well Operator and many other posts
- Total No. of Vacancy: 4386
- Official Website: allahabadhighcourt.in
Download Allahabad High Court Exam Result 2018:-
- Go to login into above stated official website as first : www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Click on the link Allahabad High Court Result 2018
- Here you need to provide roll no. of exam into fields.
- Hit on SUBMIT button.
- Now, you are going to find out your result there on computer screen.
- Download / save and take a print out of this for further references.
Allahabad High Court Personal Assistant Cut off Marks 2018:-
|General||70 to 75|
|OBC||65 to 70|
|SC||60 to 65|
|ST||55 to 60|
Allahabad High Court Merit List 2018:- Merit list will be released on the official site after the cut-off list. If a candidate got the minimum passing marks as per the cut-off then he/she will be entered into the rank list.