APSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018, Download Assam PSC JE Interview Hall Ticket 2018: On 29th April 2018 APSC is going to conduct APSC JE PHE Screening Test 2018. Many candidates have applied for this exam. Assam Public Service Commission is going to release the APSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018 on its official site. The candidates who had qualified in the written exam will be able to face the interview. For this they will need to get the interview call letter. It is available now on the main site of it. Download it from there and appear in the interview.
Important Key dates to Remember:-
- Admit Card Status: – Available now
- APSC JE PHE Screening Test 2018 date : 29th April 2018
A large no. of candidate has applied for this post. APSC JE Vacancy 2018 for filling the various posts of Junior Engineer in the Assam state. Sometime age the commission had conducted the written exam and declared the result of that exam. The aspirants who had passed the written exam will be appeared in the interview round.
Hall ticket is one of the most important documents which help us to appear in the exam. So, download your APSC JE written exam Call Letter 2018 from official web portal i.e. www.apsc.nic.in.
APSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018 Available Now
- Authority name: – Assam Public Service Commission
- Name of the posts: – Junior engineer
- Category – written exam Call Letter
- Official Website: – www.apsc.nic.in
The cal letter has been issued on the official site of the commission. The candidates who have passed the written exam will face the interview round. The call letter is essential for take entrance in the exam section. So the candidates must download their Admit card from the website of the Assam public service commission.
How to download in the Assam PSC JE Screening test under PHE Department Hall Ticket 2018:–
- At first step you all are needed to visit official website as. www.apsc.nic.in
- Click on : Assam PSC JE written exam Admit Card 2018
- After that you have to fill the entire mandatory.
- After that you have to recheck it all.
- Click on “SUBMIT” button.
- Lastly download / save and take a print out of it to appear in the exam.