BEd Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018, BEd Exam Pattern 2018 English Hindi:– Hello readers, Are you going to appear in BEd entrance exam??? BEd entrance exam for various universities are going to be held in upcoming days. BEd upcoming entrance exam syllabus is updated here. Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed) course is a course that is necessary to becoming a Teacher in schools, colleges, universities. This is two years course. After completing this course, you will become a teacher and appointed in a reputed institution and get good salary.
For doing, this course there is an Entrance exam organizes in every state, which is called BEd Entrance Exam 2018. If you pass this exam then you will be eligible for the B.Ed course. The BEd Entrance Exam every year organizes in the May or June. You have to crack this exam to be selected for the course. For your help we have published the BEd Exam pattern and Syllabus for BEd Entrance Exam 2018. That will help you so much in your preparation. You can download the BEd Entrance Exam pattern and Syllabus 2018 from the official site or from our site, which is iletsfly.in.
BEd Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018, BEd Exam Pattern 2018 English Hindi
- Name of Exam: – B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018
- Course Name: – B.Ed Course
- Exam Date: – May or June 2018
- Category: – Exam Syllabus and pattern
B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2018:-
|GK and Mental Ability||15||15|
- The B.Ed Entrance exam will consist of objective type questions
- The B.Ed Entrance exam will have 5 parts.
- Every part has 15 questions of 15 marks
- It means each question will be of one
- It will include General Knowledge, English, Language test, Numerical ability, and Teaching Potential.
BEd Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018:-
- General Knowledge and Mental Ability:-
- Constitution of India
- Sports Events
- Indian Culture
- Current Affairs
- Bank Related Topics
- Direct Speech
- Active Voice
- Numerical Ability:-
- Number system
- Compound Interest
- Ratio analysis
- Profit and Loss
- Time and work calculation
- Speed calculation
- Teaching Potential:-
- Practice Exercise
- Teacher’s Characteristics
- Teaching Methods
- Factors that affects teaching
- Subject Knowledge
- Subject’s objectives, characteristics, and requirements.
- Language Test:-
- Deep knowledge of mother language
- Should know the every part of the knowledge
- Good understanding of the knowledge
- Know the basics of the knowledge
- Understanding the people of the specific area.