Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2017, BOM Sub Staff Hall Ticket 2018- Bank of Maharashtra is going to organize the Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Exam 2017 to fill the 450 posts of Part Time Sub Staff. The application process has bee completed for the posts and the candidates are waiting for the release of the Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2017 on the official site. We inform the aspirants that the admit card will be released soon on the official site of the bank soon.
Important Key dates:
- Examination date: November 2017
Bank of Maharashtra has issued the advertisement of Sub Staff Post to select the talented applicants for the 450 vacancies. The Applicants who have for these jobs can download their call letter from the official portal. The Call Letter of Sub Staff Post is declaring 15 days before the exam date. The Bank of Maharashtra Exam Call Letter 2017 can be downloaded 2 week before the exam. The Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017-18 date is soon declared.
Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2017, BOM Sub Staff Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates have to bring their Call Letter is to appear into the Exam. Then we will notify you soon. Applicants can download their Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2017 on the official portal of the organization and then we will notify you soon.
- Name of organization: Bank of Maharashtra
- Name of the Post: Sub Staff post.
- Total number of posts: 450 Posts
- Category: Admit Card
- Official website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
How to Download BOM Sub Staff Admit Card 2017
- Open the official portal of www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Click On BOM Pre Exam Call Letter 2017 Download Link
- Enter your Application Number and Date Of Birth
- Click “Submit” Button
- Download the Application form for the future reference
BOM 2017 Result: Bank of Maharashtra will declare the BOM 2017 result, tentatively on 2-3 month after exam. The corporation will also declare rank list along with the results. Applicants can check their BOM Result 2017 on official website, by entering their application number and password created at the time of application.
Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Exam pattern 2017:
- Aptitude Test along with the current affairs and the professional knowledge
- The question paper contains multiple choice questions (MCQ) and it contains the negative marking system for the wrong answers.