Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2017 Download : Bihar Bank has announced for the employment news for the interested and eligible candidates. Candidates who have submitted their application form are eagerly waiting for the arrival of their admit cards. The association has declared the Bihar Police SI Admit card 2017 and the candidates can download their admit cards.
There are in total 1717 posts. The vacant posts are of Police sub Inspector. The association conducts exam of such type every year. This year also the organization is going to conduct the exam. The hall tickets can be downloaded on this page below. For latest updates and recent news you must stay in touch with our portal iletsfly.in.
Candidates must have a valid admit card otherwise he or she will not be allowed to sit in the exam. Candidates are requested to go through our web page for acquiring complete knowledge regarding Bihar Police SI Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2017 Download
- Name of the organization: Bihar Police SI
- Name of the Exam: Bihar Police SI Exam 2017
- No. of Posts: 1717 posts
- Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
- Job Location: Bihar, India
- Category: Admit card
- Admit card Status: Will be announced.
- Official Website: bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Online Application Started: September 2017
- Online Application Closed: October 2017
- Download hall ticket: 10 days before the exam
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Result Date: After two months of exam
- Interview Date: Updated Soon
- Interview Mention: Update Soon
Steps to download the Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2017:
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Click the notification link showing admit card 2017
- Enter relevant details in the form
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Download the admit card
- Take a print out of the admit card for future use.
Bihar Police SI Exam Pattern:
- The exams will be written objective type.
- The exam will be conducted in two phases: Preliminary and Main Examination
- The time limit for the pre exam will be 2 hours.
- The main exam will comprised of 2 papers
- Both the papers will be of 2 hours time limit with 200 marks for each paper.
- There is negative marking scheme and for every one wrong answer there will be 0.2 marks cut.
Pre- Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge||100 questions||200 Marks||2 Hours|
Main Exam Pattern:
|1||General Hindi||100 Questions||200 Marks||2 hours|
|2||General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Geography of India, Mathematics and Mental Ability Test||100 Questions||200 Marks||2 hours|
Important Points to keep in mind while attending the Bihar Police SI Exam 2017:
The candidate should carry the admit card without fail, which can be downloaded from the official website of the organization.
The candidate must carry the identification proof too along with the hall ticket.
Candidate must reach the exam hall before timing.
Candidate must not carry any sort of electronic item to the exam hall.
Details which usually appears on the admit card:
- Roll Number
- Venue of Exam
- Registration Number
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the Exam
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Email Id
- Time Schedule of the exam
- Instructions for the Exam