Bihar TET Result 2017 Declared, Download BTET Cut Off Marks and Merit List 2017:- Bihar TET Result 2017 has been announced on the official site online. The passing percentage is only 17.84%. The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) issued posts of Primary and Upper Primary Teacher in Bihar. For this it organized the Bihar TET Exam 2017 in whole state. Total 50950 aspirants were appeared in Paper 1 while in Paper 2 total 192509 candidates were appeared. 12702 aspirants were appeared in both papers. You can check the Bihar TET Revised Results 2017 on the official site. The exam was organized at the 348 various exam centers of the state. Result of 11351 candidates were cancelled because they used whiteners in the exam.
When you click on the official site of it, you will be in the result page. In which you will have to fill your exam details to get the result. You can check your result by entering your name or roll no. We have also given you the minimum cut-off marks. You should have as marks as the cut-off list. The Bihar TET Result 2017 will also available on the iletsfly.in.
Bihar TET Result 2017 Declared
- Name of Board: – Bihar School Examination Board
- Name of Exam: – Bihar TET Exam 2017
- Main Site: – .bsebonline.net
- Category: – Result
- Exam Date:– 23rd July 2017
- Status of Result: -Available
How to check the BTET Result 2017:-
- Visit the main site that is educationbihar.gov.in
- On home page search for Bihar TET Result 2017 : BSEB Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test Result
- Click on it.
- Fill your roll no or name for the result.
- Result will be opened in front of you.
- First, check your details on it.
- Now check your result.
- You can also download it on your PC or Smartphone.
- Take the hard copy of it for future use.
Bihar TET Cut-Off 2017:-
|1||General||80 to 90|
|2||OBC||78 to 85|
|3||SC||73 to 80|
|4||ST||70 to 80|
Bihar TET Merit List 2017:-Merit list is the important factor of the selection process. It depends on your category and marks. It made after the cut-off list. The candidates who are eligible in the cut-off list will go for the Merit list.