BPSC CCE Prelims Result 2017, Check BPSC CCE 60th-62nd Cut Off Marks 2017:- Bihar Public Service Commission has recently conducted the 60th to 62th Common Combined Exam (CCE) on 12 February 2017 in Bihar state. Approximate 160086 candidates appeared in the exam among of them 8282 aspirants has cleared the exam and qualified for the Mains exam. The BPSC CCE Prelims Result 2017 has been announced on the official site. You can check it from there easily.
You can easily find your BPSC CCE Pre Exam Result 2017 on the official site of Bihar Public Service commission. Your details will be printed on it and it will describe that you are successful or not and it will describe the next step taken by you. Please check your result carefully and do not be impatient.For more details about the BPSC CCE Exam Results 2017, you can go to our site that is iletsfly.in
BPSC CCE Prelims Result 2017 Announced Check CCE Pre Cut Off Marks & Merit List 2017:-
- Commission Name: – Bihar Public Service commission
- Name of Exam: – BPSC 60th to 62th CCE Exam 2017
- Official portal: – bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Job Type: – State Government Jobs
- Total Vacancy: – 642
- Vacancy Name: – Vacancies under BPSC
- Category: – Result
- Exam Date: – 12 February 2017
- Result: – Announced
Your selection process directly goes through your exam result that is why this is very necessary. After declaring of result selected candidates will go for the main exam and then interview round. The interview date has been declared on the site. You can check the BPSC CCE Prelims Result 2017 from the official site.
Procedure to check BPSC Common Combined Competitive Exam Prelims Result 2017:-
- Open the site that is bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Find Result link and click on it.
- Fill your details carefully like roll no. or name to check the result..
- Result will be opened in front of you.
- Check your result patiently.
- You can also download it.
- You can take the print out of the result for future use.
BPSC Conman Combined Pre Exam Cut-Off 2017:-
BPSC CCE Prelims Merit List 2017:- If you pass the exam with good marks then you will be included in the merit list. In addition, after coming in the merit list, you will go to the next round. The next round will be mentioned in the result. You can find the merit list also from the same process as above for the cut-off.