at bssc.bih.nic.in, BSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification is going to announced soon. Apply For BSSC Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2017 by the last date. All the aspirants who are interested to work in Bihar staff selection commission jobs must apply in the recruitment with the required eligibility criteria and interest. The Candidates of bihar who wants to get government jobs in the teaching department and have the eligibility must read out the official notifications and apply for Bihar SSC assistant Teacher recruitment 2017 by the last date.
bssc.bih.nic.in, BSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017-Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) is going to released bssc.bih.nic.in 2017 Recruitment. Good News!!!!! for all of you contenders who are eagerly searching for govt. jobs or especially in state of Bihar. From some time a lot of candidates are seeking for jobs in BSSC 2017. All of interested and dynamic candidates are now want to apply for these vacancies of BSSC 2017 Recruitment. It is very source fully news that in very upcoming days BSSC recruitment board is going to published recruitment notification for BSSC 2017.
There are total great number of post advertise in the notice of BSSC exam recruitment 2017. Form total jobs vacancies are available for Asst. Teacher and various vacancies are notified for sanitary inspector. All of detailed information about BSSC Recruitment 2017 regarding education qualification, age, selection procedure, application fees etc. is described below in this article. So, to get knowledge about this BSSC 2017 Recruitment Exam read the complete article till end at bssc.bih.nic.in.
bssc.bih.nic.in, BSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017
- Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission
- Examination: BSSC Recruitment, 2017
- Official website: bssc.bih.nic.in
- Total Jobs: Updated soon
- Posts available: Asst. Teacher, Sanitary Inspector
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment exam of BSSC 2017:
- For Asst. Teacher – All of applicant must have possessed graduation degree with B.Ed / D.I.T or relevant certificate from a recognized institution.
- For Sanitary Inspector – All of candidate must to have 10 + 2 / 12th / ISC Pass / or equivalent education.
- For Asst. Teacher – All of contenders should have age in between of 21 years old to 30 years old.
- For Sanitary Inspector – All of aspirants need to have age in limit of 21 years old to 37 years old.
Relaxation to the upper age limit will be provided as per norms of BSSC Recruitment 2017.
BSSC Vacancies Application 2017
In both of exams of BSSC recruitment 2017 more than one round will be conducted to select desire and eligible applicants. Selection will be purely based on performance of applicants in recruitment of BSSC 2017 exam rounds.
- For Asst. Teacher – All of Gen. and OBC belonging candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- and all other candidates should have to deposit Rs. 50/- only.
- For Sanitary Inspector – All of Gen. and OBC category aspirants need to deposit Rs. 750/- and all other remaining applicants must to paid Rs. 200/- only.
Important Dates for BSSC Asst. Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- Initial Date for Application Submission: Updated soon
- Last Date for Application Submission: Updated soon
Important Dates for BSSC Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- Start date for online Form: Updated soon
- Dates for Application Fee deposit: Updated soon
- Last date for online Form submission: Updated soon