Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018, Calcutta High Court Stenographer LDC Vacancy 2018: Today is the last date to apply for Calcutta HC LDC and stenographer vacancy. Calcutta High court is inviting application form for Stenographer/ PA Vacancy. There are total The Calcutta High Court has recently issued an official advertisement related to the Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 about empty positions for Stenographer and PA Posts.
Those nominees who are eagerly waiting for the vacancy in Calcutta High Court can apply online by submitting the Calcutta High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 online application form on or before the last date from its official web page that is “calcuttahighcourt.nic.in”.
Deserving and talented aspirants can apply online for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018. For more detailed information such as age limit, last date, application process, how to apply, pay scale, application fees etc. you can check the official notification or you can read this article.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018: Clerk Vacancy
- Details of the Calcutta High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018:
- Organization Name: Calcutta High Court
- Name of the Post: Stenographer / LDC / PEON
- Official Website: “calcuttahighcourt.nic.in”
- No. Of Post: 40 vacancies
- Selection process : Shorthand typing speed test
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018:
- For Stenographer Grade III and Lower Division Clerk: Applicants have to pass Madhyamik /Higher secondary its equivalent exam from any reputed Board. For Stenographer Grade III a minimum speed @ 120 wpm in shorthand and typing speed @ 30 wpm in required.
- For Peon, Farash & Day Guard: nominees have to possess 8th class with Certificate from any recognized School / recognized Madrasah / any other recognized Institution.
- For Mali (Gardener): Candidate must have the ability to read and Write in Bengali.
- Candidate’s age should be in between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January 2018
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per rules the state govt norms.
- For Stenographer Grade III (Grade – C): 7100 – 37600/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/-
- Bengali Stenographer Grade III (Grade – C): 7100 – 37600/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/-
- Lower Division Clerk: 5400 – 25200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/-
- Peon: 4900 – 16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
- Farash: 4900 – 16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
- Day Guard: 4900 – 16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
- Mali (Gardener): 4900 – 16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
- For Stenographer Grade III:Typing Test and Personality Test
- For Bengali Stenographer Grade III:Typing Test and Personality Test
- For Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Farash, Day Guard:Written Examination and Personality Test
- For Mali (Gardener):Interview
Application Fees: No fees
High Court Kolkata Recruitment Application Form 2018: Offline mode
Eligible and interested examinees should apply offline mode only. For detailed advertisement you have to go to the main website at “calcuttahighcourt.nic.in”.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to visit to the official website first: calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- Then read the official notification carefully: Calcutta High Court Clerk Application Form 2018
- download application form and fill all details in correct format
- and send it to
- Every application must be submitted in a closed envelope mentioning therein the category and the post applied for on the bottom left corner, which shall have to reach the undersigned within 4:30 p.m. of March 20, 2018. Any application reaching the office after such time shall not be considered, even though the same may have been posted well in advance.
- Starting Date For Apply Online: 31st May 2018
- Last date for Submission application form: 29th June 2018
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Admit Card 2018:
On our website page we are also provided High Court Kolkata Recruitment admit card 2018 after the official announcement of release. The High Court Kolkata Recruitment Admit Card 2018 will be uploaded 8 to 10 days before the date of exam. So nominees can download their High Court Kolkata Recruitment Admit Card 2018 from this page also or they can get it from the main web site.
High Court Kolkata Recruitment Result 2018:
Appliers can check their High Court Kolkata Recruitment Result 2018 after the completion of exam. The exam authority publishes the High Court Kolkata Recruitment Result 2018 on its main web page. The High Court Kolkata Recruitment Result 2018 will be made available on our web site also.