CDAC Entrance Exam Application Form 2018, CDAC C-CAT Online Registration: For June Entrance exam CDAC Online application form has begin on 18th May 2018. Candidates can apply online for CDAC Online form. Admissions to all PG Diploma courses of C-DAC are done through C-DAC’s computerized Common Admission Test (C-CAT). Every year, C-CAT is usually conducted in June (for August admissions) and December (for February admissions).
Starting date of application form : 18th May 2018
Last date of application form : 18th June 2018
CDAC Application form is begin. Candidates can check out the C-CAT Entrance Exam 2018 application form, important dates, eligibility criteria etc here. Centre for development of Advance Computing has unveiled the online application for the CDAC C-CAT Application Form 2018 so all the candidates who are wishing to apply can apply online via the official website. It is mandatory for every candidate to meet the eligibility criterion of CDAC C-CAT 2018-19 Application Form.
The CDAC Computerised Common Admission Test 2018 will be conducted for the admission of students in the courses provided by the CDAC. The organisation conducts the examination twice a year- in the month of June and December as well. The examination is used to be conducted in the preference language of English.
The CDAC Entrance Exam Application Form 2018 will be started from 29th October 2018. The candidates has to be appear in the three papers maximum and 1 paper minimum based on the course he has applied. The CDAC Computerised Common Admission Test 2018 will be conducted for the 50 questions where each question will worth 3 marks so in that case the total will be 150 marks. Each right answer will give you 3 marks whereas each wrong answer will cost you 1 mark. For every blank answer 0 marks will be rewarded. So it is better to leave the question in which you are confused.
CDAC Entrance Exam Application Form 2018, CDAC C-CAT Online Registration:
|Name of the organisation||Centre for Development of Advance Computing (CDAC)|
|Name of the examination||CDAC Computerized Common Admission Test 2018|
|Name of the application form||CDAC C-CAT Application Form 2018|
|Status||Dates have been announced|
|Courses||PG (Post Graduation)|
The examination will be conducted after filling the CDAC C-CAT Application Form 2018 from the official website. The aspirants will have to pay the required amount of application fee to fill the online CDAC application form 2018. Aspirants do remember that once they opted for the examination centre city then they cannot change until and unless they have the written application from the organisation.
The most important thing in the application is that the user can opt for his/her laptop also via using the option “Own Laptop” in filling the online application form. However there are some requirements to choose your own laptop and these are given below:-
- The processor of the laptop must be Intel’s Pentium 4 or above.
- The Random Access Memory of the laptop must not below 1 Giga Bytes.
- Windows (XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10) must be the operating system.
- The laptop must have working version of any of the browser (IE6, IE7,IE8,IE9, Mozilla20, Mozilla 16 and Chrome26)
- The Java script must be enabled on the browser.
- Laptop should be LAN and WiFi enabled and these ports should be working.
- Laptop should have antivirus running on it and should be free from any virus, malware and spyware.
- Laptop should have proper power back up for the entire duration of work.
- The users will itself responsible for the malfunctioning or not working of any of the laptop.
- The CDAC will have the right to deny the candidate to take the exam in case of failure of laptop working. In that case no application fee will be refunded.
All the candidates who have opted to use their own laptop in the CDAC C-CAT Application form 2018 will have to report on the examination one hour before the exam get start.
Steps to apply for the CDAC 2018-18 C-CAT Application Form
- In the very first step, go to the official website of the CDAC that has been provided in the above table : www.cdac.in/
- Further the candidates will have to click the direct link “CDAC C-CAT Application Form 2018” available on the home page of the official website.
- Now the candidates will have to enter all the asked details.
- Once the details are entered, upload all the scanned documents.
- Do check the details are filled correctly or not.
- Pay the application fees.
- Click the submit button and take the print out of the page appeared.
- Keep the hard copy secure for the future reference.
|CDAC Entrance Exam Application Form 2018 ->||CDAC Complete Notification|
Important Dates to keep in mind
|Opening of the online application form||18th May 2018|
|Last Date to apply||18th June 2018|
|Examination date||July/August 2018|
|Commencement of classes||August 2018|
PG Diploma test papers :
|I||PG Diploma in Geoinformatics (PG-DGi)||Section A|
|II||PG Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC)||Section A +|
|PG Diploma in Mobile Computing (PG-DMC)|
|PG Diploma in System Software Development (PG-DSSD)|
|PG Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems & Security (PG-DITISS)|
|PG Diploma in Big Data Analytics (PG-DBDA)|
|PG Diploma in Internet of Things (PG-DIoT)|
|PG Diploma in HPC System Administration (PG-HPCSA)|
|III||PG Diploma in Embedded Systems Design (PG-DESD)||Section A +|
Section B +
|PG Diploma in VLSI Design (PG-DVLSI)|
|PG Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation & Health Informatics (PG-DBIHI)|
Selection Criterion : Initially the candidates will have to fill the online CDAC C-CAT application from 2018 and further they will have to appear for an online exam. Once the result declared a new merit list will be assigned where the candidates will be shortlisted. These shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling or interview. The result will decide their selection.