Documents Required For Birth Certificate, Process To Apply For Birth Certificate:-The Birth Certificate plays an important role specially when you are applying for a school or college admission in school or college, and the date of birth certificate is also useful in hospital benefits and other Government facilities. According to the Birth and Death registration act 1969 it is necessary to registered your child’s birth and this is also done within the 21 days of birth of child. Most of the Hospitals take care of the complete procedure of making date of birth certificate of the child at the time you can apply for DOB certificate. Check out Documents needed for Birth Certificate.
Documents Required For Birth Certificate, Process To Apply For Birth Certificate:-
Some documents are also required to apply for Birth certificates which are as follows:-
- Parents Birth Certificate
- Proof of Birth letter
- Parents Id proof (for verification)
- Marriage certificates of the Parents
How to register birth of a child:-
- Once the letter stating all the details of birth of child issued by the hospital, you need to do the birth registration. The Birth registration form is given by the registrar nearest you.
- The registration form is submitted in the office of local authorities.
- After that the authorities make their verification from the hospital
- Then you have to visit the district statistical officer and check the complete details of the registration.
- And you have to pay Rs 5/- for the certificate copy in the statistical office.
The Date of birth certificate is needed in everywhere in the Government or private sector, to take admission, for getting a facility or more. So the aspirants must register birth of their child and make their date of certificate. It is essential in various fields and it also works as age proof of the child. For making various documents in future of the child the date of birth certificate is required.