DRDA Dhenkanal Recruitment 2018, Multi Purpose Asst (GRS) Vacancies: – District Rural Development Agency, Dhenkanal has given invitation to the candidates to apply in DRDA Dhenkanal Recruitment 2018. This is a good chance for the candidates who are just 12th passed and are searching for the government jobs. The organization has given all the details on its official website and we have presented the details here for the benefit of candidates. There are 52 posts of Multi Purpose Assistant (Gram Rozgar Sevak) in DRDA Dhenkanal Jobs 2018.
Candidates will be selected directly and only their documents will be checked. The organization will strictly select the candidates on the basis of marks the candidate obtained in his or her 12th class. Preference will be given to the candidates who are living near the Dhenkanal Region. For more details you should check this article of DRDA Dhenkanal Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are eligible and interested should apply on or before the last date 11th January 2018. The application process has already started and candidates who are interested should not wait for last moment. The candidates should immediately apply for DRDA Dhenkanal Recruitment 2018. For more notification of this kind, you must stay connected with our web portal iletsfly.in.
DRDA Dhenkanal Recruitment 2018
DRDA Dhenkanal Notification 2018
- Organization: District Rural Development Agency, Dhenkanal
- Name of the Posts: Multi Purpose Assistant (Gram Rozgar Sevak)
- Total Vacant Posts: 52
- Application mode: Offline
- Official Notification:
Candidates who want to apply for DRDA Dhenkanal Vacancy 2018; they should be 12th class passed or its equivalent from well reputed board or institute.
Candidates applying in this recruitment, they should have maximum age of 18 years and minimum age of 40 years. Age relaxation for the candidates who belong to reserved category will be as per the rules of the DRDA department. For more details of DRDA Dhenkanal Recruitment 2018 check the official notification.
There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in 12th class. First Preference will be given to candidates who belong to concerned GP area. Then, the preference will be given to the concerned Panchayat Samiti area and then to the District candidates.
Selected Candidates will get Rs. 5000 every month.
First date to apply: 26th December 2017
End date to apply: 11th January 2018
Which are the documents to be attached with Application form?
- Xerox copy of HSC Certificate
- Xerox copy of SSC Certificate
- Computer Qualification certificate
- Residence proof certificate
- Xerox copy of Identity proof certificate like Aadhar card, driving license
- Two latest passport sized photograph
How to apply for DRDA Dhenkanal Recruitment 2018?
- Paste the official notification link given above in this page in url
- Read the notification
- There is form attached with the notification
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form and attach the documents
- Send the application form to the address
Mahisapat, P/O District Dhenkanal,
Odisha – 759001