DSSSB Exam Pattern 2018, DSSSB TGT PGT Exam Pattern & Syllabus:-All the candidates applied for the DSSSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 will have to appear in written examination for being selected. The examination in which the applicants are going to appear will be based on a syllabus so all the candidates who are going to appear will have to prepare themselves as per the DSSSB TGT PGT Syllabus 2018. The Tier-I and Tier-II exam will be based on this syllabus only. Candidates are advised to prepare deeply on the given syllabus.
Here on this webpage we have provided the DSSSB TGT PGT Syllabus 2018 for every subject whose opening is there. Here we have not only provided the Delhi Teacher Syllabus 2018 but also the DSSSB TGT PGT Examination Pattern 2018. Applicants can rely on us for the further information provided here on our this page at iletsfly.in
DSSSB Exam Pattern 2018, DSSSB TGT PGT Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Section-1 (100 Marks)|
|Name of the examination- Tier-I||General Awareness|
|Type- Multiple Choice Question||Reasoning Ability and General Intelligence|
|No. of Question- 200||Arithmetical and Numerical Ability|
|No. of Marks- 200||Test of Hindi Language and Comprehension|
|Section-2 (100 Marks)|
|Subject/Qualification related paper (including question on teaching methodology)|
Each question will carry 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted as punishment for every wrong answer. The total time allotted to the examinee is 150 minutes or 2.30 hrs.
DSSB PGT Tier-1 Exam Pattern 2018
|Name of the Examination- Tier 1||Mental Ability and Reasoning Ability|
|Type- Multiple Choice Question||General Awareness|
|No. of Question-200||English Language and Comprehension|
|No. of Marks-200||Hindi Language and Comprehension|
|Numerical Aptitude and Data Interpretation|
|MCQ’s pertaining to Post-Graduation qualification and teaching methodology required for the post.|
DSSB TGT PGT Syllabus 2018- Depth Overview
- Mental and Reasoning Ability: – The topic includes the question for both verbal and non-verbal types. The topic includes the question based on the analogies, similarities, decision making etc…
- General Awareness: – The topic is included to check the general awareness of the candidates towards the society and environment.
- English/Hindi Language and Comprehension:- In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Language.
- Numerical Aptitude and Data Interpretation:- This topic includes the numerical problems to test the numerical authentication of the candidate.
- Post Specific and Subject Related Question:- In this topic the question are based on the optional subjects taken by the applicant while filling the form. The topic is included to test the Expertise of the candidates in the optional subjects.