(News Update Date:- 06 November 2017) DSSSB Grade 4 DASS Admit Card 2017, Download DSSSB Junior Engineer Call Letter 2017: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released the DSSSB Grade 4 DASS Admit Card 2017 on its official site for the DSSSB Junior Engineer Exam 2017. This exam is organizing to fill up the various posts of Junior Engineer (Post Code:- 19/15) in the board. The board has published the DSSSB Grade 4 Admit Card 2017 on its official web portal. The candidates who have applied for the exam only those will be able to download the DSSSB admit card for the exam.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Admit Card:- Available Now
- Junior Engineer (Post Code 19/15) Exam Date:- 12 November 2017
The DSSSB DASS Admit card 2017 for the applied candidates is available now at the official site of it. The exam will be held at various examination center. Many aspirants are registered for the exam and doing the hard preparation for the exam. You need to download DSSSB JE Hall ticket to appear in the written exam. Here on this post, we have given you a direct link to download the DSSSB Grade 4 DASS Admit Card 2017.
DSSSB Grade 4 DASS Admit Card 2017, DSSSB JE Hall Ticket 2017
- Name of the Organization:- Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB)
- Name of Exam:- DSSSB JE Recruitment 2017
- Posts Name: Junior Engineer posts
- Official website:- dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in
- Category:- Call Letter
- Result Date:- Declared Soon
Admit card is very important document as no one in any circumstances will be allowed to appear in the examination without a valid admit card. It contains all important details regarding the examination such as exam date, venue and other.
How to download the DSSSB Grade 4 Admit Card 2017:
- Log on to the official website of DSSSB at www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in
- Go to the download section
- Click on the DSSSB Grade 4 DASS Admit Card 2017 link to open the downloading portal.
- Now enter your “Application Number and Date of Birth” in the specified place of downloading window to search your e admit cards.
- Applicants who have forget their Application Numbers can click on the “Know your Application No.” to find the same.
- Download/ save the admit card by clicking on save button.
- Print the downloaded online DSSSB admit card for exam use.
- Applicants should carry their e admit cards on the date of written examination.