APECET 2018 Results, apecet.org, AP ECET Results 2018 Download:- Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) has been announced Today by Jawarharlal Nehru Technological University. Students who are looking to get Admission in 2nd Year Level lateral Entry into Engineering Pharmacy Courses for Diploma Holders of Engineering and technology and B.Sc. APECET 2018 Result has been declared by the board of AP state. Students those appeared in AP ECET Exam 2018 they can check AP ECET Exam Result 2018 online. AP Board is already announced the AP Intermediate Results 2018. After announcement of AP ECET 2018 Result the board will organize the counselling for admission in professional degree programs. Check more details below:
AP ECET Results 2018 is announced on official website for entrance exam of BSc, Btech and pharmacy. Those students appeared in this exam they can check out the results online on the official website. APECET Cut off marks, AP ECET 2018 Counselling and other details are updated here. Students can check out the results of AP ECET Exam here. JNTU (Jawahar Lal Nehru University) has conducted this exam to provide admission to students in BSc, BTech, Pharmacy. You can check out the results below. To know more on APECET 2018 Results log on to the webpage iletsfly.in.
APECET 2018 Results, apecet.org, AP ECET Results 2018 Download
Name of organization: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Name of Exam: Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test
Date of Result: 16th May 2018
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in
Aspirants of APECET Engineering common entrance test, BSc entrance test and pharmacy entrance test can check out the results here.
Go to the official website: www.apecet.org
Then click on the link of Result: APECET Result 2018 Online
Then enter your application number and other details and check results.
And check your results. AP ECET Rank card 2018 will be uploaded here soon. After uploading scorecard students will be able to appear in counselling on the basis of rank.
AP ECET 2018 Results Counselling Process:
JNTU will invite the students for Counselling to allot the college and degree courses on the basis of rank and score in exam. AP ECET Counselling dates will be updated here.
ECET-FDH 2018 Application Form—ECET- FDH 2018 is an acronym for the engineering common entrance test for diploma holders. It is conducted by Andhra Pradesh state council for higher education for all the diploma holders, pharmacy and B.Sc graduates to provide admission in several branches of engineering such as chemical, mining, bio-medical, and mechanical, computer engineering, electronics and communication, civil, electrical and many more.
In the last week on April 2018 students will get their admit card online. Students will be able to download hall ticket of AP ECET 2018 from official portal. Follow the instructions to download admit card:
- Go to the official website: apecet.org
- Then click on the link of admit card: ECET FDH Admit Card Download
- Then click on the link and then download admit card and print your hall ticket
All those students which are holding diploma in any of the above mentioned branches are eligible to take the ECET 2018, for the purpose of—
- For lateral admission in the 2nd year B.E/B.tech courses in institutes that are approved by the all india council for technical education..
- Admission in 1st year regular B.E/ B.tech courses in all engineering colleges.
- For lateral admissions in 2nd year regular B.pharmacy courses in both universities and private institutes which are approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
For B.Tech/ B.E aspirants-
- Candidate must pass an engineering diploma with minimum 60 percent marks in final year examination.
- SC mathematics graduates are also eligible for entrance examination.
- Candidate should have diploma in following branches. Mechanical engineering, civil engg, ECE, EE, CS, bio medical, food technology, automobile engg, packaging technology, printing technology, chemical engg, mining engg, leather technology, ceramic technology etc.
For B.Pharma aspirants—
- Candidates must have passed D. Pharma diploma and secured 60 percent marks in final year.
Exam fees for ECET- FDH 2018—
Candidates can obtain application form and information brochure by sending DD of Rs. 300 in favor of secretary, APSCHE, ECET –FDH in any branch of nationalized bank payable at Hyderabad.
ECET- FDH 2018 Application procedure—
Applicants have to fill all the details asked in the application form correctly and send the duly filled form along with the requisite documents addressed to—
Click on the following link to register online: AP ECET Online Form 2018
Then fill online form and take print for further use.
AP ECET Exam 2018 Result And Score:
AP ECET Exam 2018 Results will be announced on the official website. Students can check out the results and score online.
AP ECET 2018 Counseling:
In June/July month AP ECET Counseling will start in which qualified students will appear.