ESIC Recruitment 2018, ESIC January Vacancy Apply Online, esic.nic.in: ESIC make recruitment for the posts of Junior Engineer, Insurance Medical Officer (MO), Assistant professor, (UDC) Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) etc. all eligible and eager contenders may be apply for ESIC Recruitment 2018 Application form to visit the authenticate site. Here on this page we offer entire latest & upcoming ESIC Recruitment 2018 Notification so keep visiting.
ESIC Recruitment For MTS UDC Vacancies notification has released, apply online ESIC Vacancy Application 2018. After a long time Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has announced the ESIC Recruitment 2018 notification. Job finders who looking for current ESIC jobs Medical Staff 2018 they can get complete details about ESIC vacancies from here. Employees State Insurance Corporation recently announced more than 5000 vacancies state wise. Competitors who have desire to clutch latest ESIC jobs they should fill up ESIC UDC MTS Recruitment 2018 application form state wise.
ESIC Recruitment 2018, ESIC Stenographer Vacancy Apply Online
Name of designation: MTS, UDC, Stenographer etc.
ESIC Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification:
For the post stenographer:
- Candidates should pass 12th or its equivalent.
- Typing speed of contestants should 80 w/m both Hindi and English language.
- And should have working knowledge of computer in MS office and database
For the post MTS: Students should complete 10th or matriculation or its equivalent from the recognized board
For the post UDC:
- Candidates who complete graduation degree from recognized institutes are eligible.
- Students must know the working knowledge of computer including both database & MS office suite
- For UDC & stenographer: age should be 18 to 27 years.
- For MTS: age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- Written test
- Typing test
- Computer skill test.
ESIC UDC MTS Recruitment 2018 Application Form
How to Apply:
- First of all interested candidates must open the site of www.esic.nic.in
- After that contenders should open the link “ESIC Recruitment 2018”
- Then found the ESIC Recruitment 2018 advertisement
- Fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Then pay the exam fee and upload the photo and sign.
- Click on submit button.
- And take the hard copy of it for future use.
- Initial date to fill up the application form: updated soon
- Close date of submission application form: updated soon
- SC/ST/PWD/ ESIC Employees, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen not need to pay exam fee.
- All other students must pay Rs 300 application fee.
- For UDC & Stenographer: RS 5200 to 20200 with grade pay Rs 2400/-
- For MTS: Rs 5200 to 20200 with grade pay Rs 1800/-
ESIC Admit Card 2018: Examination authority will upload ESIC admit card 2018 at authenticate site before the examination. Interested & applied contenders may download ESIC admit card from the official link. ESIC admit card for UDC, MTS and stenographer post will available very soon. Interested candidates can download it to go through online trustworthy site and fill up their registration number.
ESIC Result 2018: Final results of ESIC exam 2018 will be updated after complete all selection rounds. Then interested candidates may download the merit list of ESIC and check that he/she selected or not. Students download ESIC Score card 2018 by entering the registration number.
Whenever written test exam will be finished successfully all applied or appeared job seeker impatiently waiting for their final result of ESIC Recruitment 2018. One or two month later of examination ESIC result will be updated after that candidate can check out it.