GSERB Admit Card 2017, Download Gujarat Assistant Teacher Hall Ticket 2018: –Gujarat State Education Recruitment Board will soon organize the GSERB Assistant Teacher Exam for Assistant Teacher post in Gujarat state. Many contestants are going to be appeared in this exam and they have done their registration. Now they are waiting for GSERB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2017. It will soon be available on the official portal. You should download your admit card from the official site of it as soon as it available.
GSERB Admit Card 2017 will be published at the official site. Candidates those are registered for Assistant Teacher/Shikshan Sahayak vacancy . They must download their exam call letter before the exam date. It will include all your details like name, roll no, photo, timetable and other details. You can easily download the GSERB Call Letter 2017 from its official web portal. For this we have provide you the step-to-step guidelines to download the call letter.For downloading the for GSERB Assistant Teacher Hall Ticket 2017 please surf our website that is iletsfly.in
GSERB Admit Card 2017, Download Gujarat Assistant Teacher Hall Ticket 2018
- Authority Name: – Gujarat State Education Recruitment Board
- Examination Name: – GSERB Assistant Teacher Exam
- Total vacancy: – 2329
- Vacancy Name: – Assistant Teacher post/ Head Master
- Job Nature: – State Govt. Job
- Location: – Gujarat
- Category: – Admit Card
- Exam Date : updated soon
- Application last date : 31st October 2017
- Website: – gserb.org
- Status of Admit Card: – Published soon.
Everybody knows the importance of Admit card. Hall ticket is issued in every type of exam weather it is of small level or big level. It is an important document for every examinee to be appeared in the exam. You have to follow every instructions printer on the call letter. We request you to please download the GSERB Assistant Teacher Hall ticket 2017 for appearing in the exam
How to get GSERB Assistant Teacher Exam 2017 Call Letter: –
- Open gserb.org
- Go to recruitment link.
- There the Hall Ticket link will be trending.
- Click on it.
- Fill your user id and password to get the hall ticket.
- Press submit.
- Take the hard copy of it for appearing in the exam.
GSERB Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern 2017:-
- GSERB Assistant Teacher Exam will include Reasoning, General Awareness, Aptitude test, English language, and Marathi language part.
- Every part will be of 50 marks.
- Therefore, the paper will be of 250 marks.
- The time duration is 3 hours.