Bank job seekers can get SBI PO GD PI Tips that How To Prepare For SBI PO Interview. Check best tips for SBI PO group Discussion and personal interview.
How To Prepare For SBI PO Interview 2018, SBI PO GD PI Preparation Tips 2018: SBI PO Exam is being conducted. Candidates those are appearing in SBI PO exam they will appear in interview after passing this written test. There are 1200 vacancies in SBI Bank for PO Post for which the bank is conducting the written exam. SBI PO, Clerk JA and JAA Exam Scorecard is updated on : SBI PO Clerk Result with Scorecard
- SBI PO Online Registration Opens – April 21, 2018
- SBI PO Last date to apply – May 13, 2018
- SBI PO Fee Payment- April 21 to May 13, 2018
- SBI PO Pre Exam Admit Card Download (Prelims) June 18, 2018
- SBI PO Prelims Exam Dates – July 1, 7 and 8, 2018
- SBI PO Mains Exam Dates- August 4, 2018
- SBI PO Interview dates : September/ October 2018
SBI PO Interview and group discussion will be held for qualified candidates of written exam. Candidates will be selected in the basis of marks in written exam and interview including group discussion. Group discussion and personal interview plays important role in selection for PO post. Candidates must prepare very well for PI and GD. Some tips to prepare for interview and group discussion is given below. You can also apply for latest IBPS and Banking Jobs on : IBPS Clerk Application Form
How To Prepare For SBI PO Interview 2018, SBI PO GD PI Preparation Tips 2018
Number of posts : 2000
Name of post : probationary officer
- Dress up and documents:
- Prepare answers for interview question:
- Research about Bank future plans:
- Be confident and honest:
- Practice for interview with friend
Dress up and documents : This is the best saying that “First impression is last impression”. Dress up and your behavior antiquates plays an important role in interview. Interviewee must have professional dress up during interview. You must carry your all required documents in proper manner. Keep your documents, interview call letter and certificate and various other certificates in folder. This gives positive and professional impact on interviewer. A proper dressing shows that you are serious for this job and will be suitable for this post. As PO is the reputed post in bank.
Prepare answers for interview question: Before going for interview candidates prepare for general awareness and subject related question but interviewer may ask you another related questions such as your target and future plan, how you would be perfect for the post and so on. You must think about general questions and then prepare answers.
Research about Bank future plans: You can be asked bank related questions by interviewer. You must do research about current plans, future targets and upcoming policies and plans etc. How you can play important role in bank growth.
Be confident and honest: Candidates must be confident during interview. You should give answer honestly. Don’t be hesitating during interview. Give all answer with confidence.
Practice for interview with friend: You can also do practice for interview with your friend or family member so that you can get an idea how you will perform in interview.
You may visit the following link for interview Questions: PO Interview Questions
How to prepare for Group Discussion: Interviewer will give you two topics sometimes to select one of topic for discussion and then give 3 minutes to discuss with group to select one of topic out of two and after that group has to start discussion on that selected topic.
How to perform in GD:
- Be confident, speak proper and clear
- Don’t be over smart and let other candidates to speak in group discussion
- Always remember that interviewer always have eyes on everyone so behave as a member of that group and show that you care about your group and respect everyone’s point of view about the topic.
- If you are not agreed with someone than just keep your point of view and behave as a professional person. Don’t make a fish market during group discussion.
- End the group discussion with a better conclusion.
- In the end of discussion interviewer may ask you about conclusion so prepare for that and choose a member to lead your group who can provide the better conclusion to GD interviewer.