IB ACIO Exam Preparation Tips And Tricks 2017 : The Ministry of Home affairs have invited all the eligible and energetic candidates for the vacancy of 1430 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer in the Intelligence bureau. The last date to register was 2nd September 2017 which was further extended to 10th September 2017. There are Lakhs of candidates who have applied for the post of ACIO and now they all are searching how to prepare for the Intelligence Bureau so today we are going to give you some tips and tricks to crack the ACIO exam 2017.
IB ACIO Selection Criterion: –
Tier-I: – This is to inform all the candidates that firstly they will have to appear in the written examination led by the Ministry of Home Affairs. It is mandatory for every candidate to qualify the examination in order to be promoted in the next phase.
Tier-II: – Only the candidates who qualify the Tier-I written examination will be allowed to appear in the Tier-II examination where they will be taking an written examination again and showing their mental capabilities.
IB ACIO Exam Preparation Tips And Tricks 2017
Interview: – The last phase of the whole selection criterion where the candidates will have to give the test of their communication skills, via sitting in front of the interviewer or through the group discussion. The candidates who qualify the interview will be selected as an ACIO in the Intelligence Bureau.
Preparation tips for the IB ACIO Tier-I Examination 2017
- This topic will comprises of 25 questions and each question worth 1 marks for every right answer whereas the every wrong answer will cost you 0.25 marks.
- It has been found that the pattern and the level of difficulty will be as similar as the SSC CGL Tier-I examination.
- Go through the syllabus.
- Practice as much as you can.
- The more you practice the more you’ll master the field.
- This topic will also comprises of 25 questions where each question will worth 1 mark for every right answer and each wrong answer will cost you 0.25 marks.
- The exam patter is lees unlike to SSC CGL Tier-1 but the syllabus pattern is different.
- The candidates are advised to focus more on the arithmetic section.
- In mensuation you have to give more focus on 2D diagrams.
- 2 to 3 question from probability may be asked.
- 25 question will be asked and the level will be similar to the SSC CGL Tier-I examination 2017.
- None of the topic is advised to topic, each topic is mandatory.
- The level of this exam will be totally different from the SSC CGL. In this section the questions will not be asked directly. The questions will be tricky and the students will be the given the information and the answer will be in the depth.
- Cover all the below given topics to reach the mastery of this section
- All the awards related to national and international community.
- Read all the bilateral agreements between India and other countries.
- Banking and Economy, Books authors, Gold Medallists, Current events.
Geography : Question related to the Ocean, Volcano, Soil and countries.
Politics or Polity:-
- Making of Indian Constitution
- Fundamental Right and Duties, directive principle and duties.
History : Question from Medieval and modern history will cover the large part.
Science : Questions related to the daily usage will be asked.
Preparation tips for the Intelligence Bureau
- Complete the syllabus as soon as possible.
- Revise the syllabus at least 4 to five times.
- Start Reading the news papers.
- Start using you tube for the online tutorials.
- Start solving mock tests.
- Start with the easy level model papers and end with the most difficult one.
- Believe in yourself.
- Never let your intuitions to be shaken.