Identity Documents For Driving Licence:-A valid Driving license which is issued under Motor vehicle Act 1988 is an necessary document to drive a motor vehicle in any public place of India. The contender who needs a driving license has to apply in a prescribed form. The applicants also required to pass computer exam as well as driving test to get a driving license. Here on our site we provide you the list of documents required for making driving license and other details like eligibility, application form etc. The contenders can also able to apply for driving license online. So if you are going to apply for Driving Licence then you must need to check out the Documents Required for Driving Licence from here. we provide you complete guidence to apply for Driving Licence.
Identity Documents For Driving Licence, Check Acceptable Documents For DL
- Firstly the applicants need to get a learning licence for making a new driving license
- The candidates have to apply in form no. 2/4 in order to get both learning as well as driving license. Medical certificate is also required to attach.
- The applicants should have the age of 16 years to get the license of two wheelers without gear.
- The applicants should have 18 years age to obtain licence of two wheeler with gear, tractor, motor-car and other non transport vehicles
- For transport vehicle the applicants should have required to completed 20 years age.
Documents required for Driving License:-
- Proof of Age:- Birth Certificate, School Leaving Certificate, Passport, , L.I.C. Policy, Pan Card or a Certificate from a Doctor or Civil Surgeon equivalent to that.
- Proof of Address:- Passport, L.I.C. Policy, School Leaving Certificate, Telephone Bill, Electoral Voter I-Card, Light Bill, Pay Slip of Central/State/Local self Government ,receipt of House Tax with address or an Affidavit from the candidate.
- The applicants has to pay 25/- Rs as fee of Learning License and Driving License together as test fee plus Rs.30/- per category of vehicle is needed to be pay for Learning License.
- 200/- is required for a Smart Card Driving License and Rs.50/- as per the category of vehicle is to pay for Driving License.