India Post Delhi Recruitment 2018, India Post January Vacancy Apply 2018: – If the candidates are in search of latest government jobs in Delhi then they are at right place. There is employment notification telling about 607 vacant posts of Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO). India Post Office has invited applications from the interested and eligible aspirants and the department has also kept last date to submit application form as 22nd January 2018. The candidates who are willing to apply for India Post Delhi Recruitment 2018 they can take a look on this article and get all the latest info about India Post AAO Recruitment 2018.
All the aspirants to work with the Indian Postal Department can apply online for this India Post Delhi Recruitment 2018 before the last date. Now, the candidates who are eligible for India Post Recruitment 2018 can fill the online application form and submit it before the final date. The aspirants are requested to check important details like salary structure, eligibility criteria, application fee, important dates, call letter, result, and other details from here.
For latest and most modern updates related to government jobs, private jobs and national exams, you can stay in touch with our web portal iletsfly.in.
India Post Delhi Recruitment 2018
India Post Delhi Recruitment 2018 details
Organization Name: India Post Department
Name of Vacancy: Assistant Accounts Officer
Total Number of Posts: 607 posts
Application process: Online
- Candidates who have qualified SAS/JAO or its equivalent exam and are working as AAO or JAO are also eligible.
- The candidates who have post in various Central Governments & state Government offices are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are Junior Accountants/ Sr. Auditors/ Senior Accountants/ Clerk/ Auditors/ who have qualified SAS/JAO or its equivalent examination from any organized accounts of departments of central government/ state government with work experience of 5 years are all eligible.
- The candidates should have good knowledge of basic computers and should be able to work with MS Office including the knowledge of internet to receive or send the e-mails can also apply.
Aspirants should have age not more than 56 years to apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2018.
Aspirants should check the India Post Delhi Recruitment 2018 Notification to know about the application fee details.
Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of written exam which will be followed by the interview round.
Selected candidates will get pay matrix 8 of 7th CPC (Pre revised pay band of Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 and grade pay of Rs. 4800.
First date to submit the application form: 28th December 2017
Last date to submit the application form: 22nd January 2018
Steps to apply for India Post Delhi Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible candidates should visit the official website
- Open the recruitment notification link by pressing it
- Read the instructions and understand properly
- Fill the application form as per the given format
- Attach the relevant documents with the form
- Send the application form to the address given it the notification
India Post Delhi Admit Card 2018
Aspirants who have applied for India Post Delhi Recruitment 2018 are eligible to download the hall ticket. The aspirants can download the hall ticket from the Official Website before 5 to 8 days of the exam day.
India Post Delhi Result 2018
Aspirants can check the results related to India Post Delhi Recruitment 2018 along with the score cards from the official website of the organization after the examination process is over.