Indian Statistical Service Exam 2018, UPSC ISS Notification 2018:-The Union Public Service Commission is responsible for all central government vacancy in India. It time to time issued new notification regarding of government jobs and conduct various exams in. Now, it has released an advertisement notification for Indian Statistical Service Exam 2018 on its official website.
The UPSC will soon organize the ISS Exam 2018. It is one of the toughest competitive exam in the country. This exam will also organize for the Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Economic Affairs. The Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam. And after clearing it you will go for the next step. The exam date is May 2018
The starting and last date to apply for this UPSC ISS application form 2018 is between February 2018 to March 2018 through online mode before the last date.
All details of this UPSC ISS 2018 application form such as Academic qualification, age bar, application fees, selection procedure, and other has available on iletsfly.in.
Indian Statistical Service Exam 2018, UPSC ISS Notification 2018:
- Name of the Commission: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Exam: UPSC ISS Exam 2018
- Job Location: – India
- Exam Date: – May 2018
- Official website: upsconline.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC ISS Notification:-
For the Indian Statistical Service must have Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematical /Applied Statistics in any one of the subject from a government-recognized university of India.
Candidates’ age should not below than 21 years and should not above than 30 years to apply for UPSC ISS Notification.
- For OBC: – 3 years
- For SC/ST: – 5 years
- For Ex- Serviceman: – 5 years
- For PH: – 10 years
- For Candidates born in Jammu and Kashmir:- 5 years
Applicants will be selected in IES Service through the written examination organized by UPSC at various centers of country.
- For General/ OBC Candidates:- 200
- For SC/ST/PH: No fees to deposit
How to fill the UPSC ISS Application Form 2018:-
- You should have to visit the official website of UPSC that is upsconline.nic.in
- Find the notification link UPSC ISS Application form 2018
- Click on it.
- Click on apply online
- Fill all the mandatory fields correctly
- Upload the passport size photo and certificates.
- Scan your signature also.
- Check the information
- Pay the fees via net-banking
- Submit the application
- Take the print out of the application form for further use.
- Starting date to apply is:- February 2018
- Closing date to apply is: March 2018
- UPSC ISS Exam date: – May 2018
UPSC ISS Admit Card 2018: The admit card is a necessary documents for all the applicants. It allows you to give the exam. Admit card will be published before two weeks of exam day on the official website. So you have to download and carry your admit card to the exam centre. You can download your UPSC ISS Exam Admit Card 2018 from the official site.
UPSC ISS Result 2018: The written exam result will be announced after completion of exam process. It is a very important part of the selection process. The result discloses the actual performance done by the candidates in the exam. To get your UPSC ISS Exam Result 2018 surf the official site that has given above.