Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Eligibility Criteria 2018 : As we all know that Jharkhand Postal Circle has invited applications for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak from the interested candidates. Many candidates are willing to apply for the Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018. So, we have presented Eligibility details for those candidates to make their work easier and simple.
Going through this article, the candidate will be able to save his or her time and effort. The candidates can apply through online mode for this recruitment and can check the official notification also.
Some Important Facts related to Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Eligibility Criteria 2018:
- Organization Name: Jharkhand Postal Circle
- Name of the Vacancy: 1236 posts
- Last date to apply: 19th December 2017
- Official Web sheet: indiapost.gov.in
1.) Academic Record:
- The candidate should pass 10th class from well reputed board of India.
- Candidates who have higher qualification will be given no weight age.
- Candidates who have passed the 10th class in first attempt will be given more preference against those candidates who have passed the 10th class in two or three attempts.
- Candidates who are having age between 18 years and 40 years on 20th November 2017 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are from OBC category will get age relaxation of 3 years and candidates who are from the SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 5 years.
- 10 years will be age relaxation to the candidates from PH category.
3.) Computer Knowledge:
- Candidates should have basic computer knowledge and should have certificate of training of 60 days from some computer institute.
- Certificates from Central government or state government or university or board will also be acceptable.
- This necessity of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relax able in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.