JKPSC KAS Admit Card 2017, JKPSC KAS 2017 Hall Ticket : –Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has announced the date of JKPSC KAS Recruitment Exam. Candidate who apply for JKPSC KAS Recruitment 2017 can down their JKPSC KAS 2017 Hall Ticket Online from official website i.e. jkpsc.nic.in only two weeks before exam date.
The exam will be held on September 2017. Recently, Jammu & Kashmir PSC has released a notification for vacant posts. The posts are for Jr. Scale J&K Administrative Services, Account Services, and Police Services. A large no. of candidate has applied for this post. Applicants can be selected on the basis of their performance in the exam.
For the successful selection candidate have to clear all three round i.e. Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and interview. JKPSC KAS 2017 Call Letter is one of most important document to appear in the exam. Along with JKPSC KAS Hall Ticket 2017 aspirants have to bring a govt. id to successful appear in the exam.
JKPSC KAS Admit Card 2017, JKPSC KAS 2017 Hall Ticket
Important Information about JKPSC KAS Hall Ticket 2017:-
- Name of the Organization: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
- Job Role: Various Posts
- Date of Preliminary Exam: September, 2017
- Admit Card: Fifteen Days before the Examination
- Web Address: jkpsc.nic.in
- Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Steps to download JKPSC KAS Hall Ticket 2017 Online:-
- Firstly, login to the official website i.e. : jkpsc.nic.in
- Then Open the : JKPSC KAS hall ticket 2017 Download
- Fill the essential info in the empty box.
- Recheck the inserted information.
- Click on submit button
- Take a print out of JKPSC KAS 2017 Call Letter.
- And keep it safe till exam and then for result checking
JKPSC KAS 2017 Result:- After finishing concerned exam of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission are going to declare the result JKPSC KAS 2017 Exam very soon.
JKPSC KAS Cut off Marks 2017:- All of applicants who are giving exam finally shortlisted if are able to secure more than JKPSC KAS Cut off Marks that are specified later on.