JKSSB Recruitment 2017, JKSSB Vacancies 2017 Application Form- Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board has issued a notification to inviting eligible applicants for Junior assistant posts. The JKSSB has delivered notification to fill posts for Junior assistant, staff nurse, driver and teacher posts. The application form filling process will start on official site. Applicants may apply online for all these post before the last date. Other details related to this recruitment are given below.
JKSSB vacancy details 2017
Name of the organization: Jammu Kashmir selection service board
Educational Qualification: For all posts please check detailed advertisement of recruitment on official site.
Age Limit: as on 01.01.2017 –
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: category wised
- 40 years for Open Merit.
- 43 years for RBA/ SC / ST/ ALC/ OSC applicants.
- 42 years physically challenged aspirants.
- 48 years for Ex-Servicemen.
Application Fee: Applicants have to deposit fee Rs. 400/- in any branch of Jammu and Kashmir Bank with the bank challan only.
Selection Process: It will be based on
- Written Test
Start date of registration: updated soon
Last date to apply Online: updated soon
JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment Application 2017 Instruction to apply:
- Open official website of JKSSB jkssb.nic.in
- Find JKSSB Recruitment 2017 on home page.
- Click on apply online link.
- Fill all field of application form with your basic detail and educational detail.
- Check all detail filled by you before submitting.
- After checking click on submit.
- Take print out copies for future use.
JSSB Junior Assistant Exam Admit card 2017: According to the selection process the written exam will be conducted by this board. The board will announce the admit card of written exam soon on official site. Aspirants may check their exam admit card by filling roll no. in given field. Applicants check their admit card detail after the downloading carefully.
JSSB Junior Assistant Exam Result 2017: The JKSSB will publish the written exam result on official site. Aspirants may download their exam result by their roll no. from official site. This result will decide the selection of applicants for above mentioned posts.