Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018, Excise Sub Inspector Posts Apply Online: –Karnataka Public Service Commission issues an employment advertisement of Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2018 for hiring of the candidates on the vacant posts of Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard & Various Vacancies. As per to the official notification the recruitment is conducted to fill up multiple vacant seats in the department. All the talented & capable Applicants of Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 should have to visit the official website to apply in the recruitment.
Appliers must need to apply through online mode in the KPSC Jobs 2018. Aspirants will be selected in the recruitment on the basis of their performance in Written, Physical Endurance Test, Documents verification and personal interview. All the details of KPSC Recruitment 2018 such as age criteria, application fee, dates, qualification requirement, how to apply and other details are available below on iletsfly.in
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018, Excise Sub Inspector Posts Apply Online: –
|Official Advertisement: – KPSC Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Organization:- Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Total no of Vacancy: -Multiple|
|Vacancy Name– Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard|
| Qualification Details |
Applicants have ITI and NCTVT or ITI in relevant Discipline from certified Indian institute.
| Age limit|
· Excise Sub-Inspector – 21 to 26 years
· Excise Guard – 18 years to 26 years
Physical Endurance Test
|Application fee: – |
· For General Category Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
· For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 150/-
· Ex-Serviceman Application Fee: Rs. 25/-
· SC/ST Category Candidates Application Fee: No Fee
|Pay Scale: –|
· Excise Sub Inspector: -Rs. 16000/- to 29600/-
· Excise Guard: Rs. 11600-21000/-
|Important Key Dates:|
Starting Date of Online Application form: Announce Soon
Closing date for submitting application: Announce Soon
End Date for Pay fee: Announce Soon
Exam date for Excise Sub Inspector: Announce Soon
Exam date for Excise Guard: Announce Soon
Online Application process of Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018: –
- Open the official portal of KPSC i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On home page notifications you have to find the link of KPSC.
- Click on the available link.
- Read out the details from official notification.
- Enter the details required to fill in the empty seats of application form
- Upload the neat scanned documents
- Hits on the submit button.
- Take a printout of application form.
KPSC Admit card 2018: –
KPSC soon going to issue the admit card to attend the Karnataka PSC 2018 exam on their official portal. The call letter is a very necessary document to take entrance in the exam cell. Admit card contains various important exam details as well as authority to attend the exam. So candidates must visit the official website and download their respective exam admit card.
Karnataka PSC Exam Result 2018: –
KPSC declares the exam result as soon as possible after succession of exam on their official website. The result discharge marks scored by the Applicants and their performance measurement. So the candidates must check their exam result from the official website or you can also check it from here.