KPSC JTO Recruitment 2018, Karnataka Junior Training Officer Vacancy 2018 : Kerala PSC JTO Application form last date is 20th March 2018. Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced vacant posts of 1520 Junior Training Officer in the department. Candidates who are searching for latest Karnataka Govt. jobs can use this opportunity and apply for the KPSC JTO Recruitment 2018 – 2019.
The closing date to fill and submit the application form is 20th March 2018. The candidates will get monthly income of Rs. 17650 to Rs. 32000. The candidates need to have age between 18 to 35 years of age. The candidates who are going to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018, they should also pay the application amount according to his or her category.
|Name of Conducting Authority||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy name||Junior Training Officer|
|Last date to apply online||20th March 2018|
The final closing date to submit the application form is 20th March 2018. The candidates should read this article and then visit the official notification also. After collecting all the details in the KPSC JTO Recruitment 2018, you must start applying. Karnataka Public Service Commission publishes job details every year on its official website.
This time also it has announced 1520 vacancies. There are lots of vacancies and so huge number of candidates will apply for this 1520 Karnataka PSC JTO Recruitment 2018. For more notifications and news, you are advised to remain in contact with our web portal iletsfly.in.
KPSC JTO Recruitment 2018 | Fundamental details
Conducting Authority name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Total Posts: 1520
- Vacancy name: Junior Training Officer
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Official Website: http://www.kpscapps2.com/kpsc_jto_2018/
Vacancy details | KPSC Job Notification 2018
- Electroplater: 01 Post
- Plastic Processing Operator: 01 Posts
- Carpenter: 02 Posts
- Secretarial Practice: 02 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 04 Posts
- Draughtsman Civil: 04 Posts
- Machinist: 05 Posts
- Architectural Assistant: 07 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (Millwright Mechanic): 07 Posts
- Draughtsman Mechanical: 09 Posts
- Interior Design & Decoration: 10 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 49 Posts
- Welder: 16 Posts
- Dressmaking: 31 Posts
- Turner: 85 Posts
- ICTSM (ITESM): 77 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air- Conditioning: 94 Posts
- Engineering Drawing: 98 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 99 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 133 Posts
- Workshop calculation & Science: 150 Posts
- Electrician: 288 Posts
- Fitter: 348 Posts
KPSC JTO Recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to check the eligibility criteria first and then apply for the KPSC Jobs 2018.
Educational qualification : There are lots of different posts in this recruitment. To know post wise details, you should open the official notification and read it.
Age Limits : Maximum age of the candidate is 35 years.
Application fees : The candidates who are from General and OBC class will have to pay Rs. 600 and the candidates who belong to 2A/2B/ 3A/ 3B category will have to pay Rs. 300. The candidates who are ex-serviceman will need to pay Rs. 50 as an application fees.
The candidates will have to give written test and interview to get appointment letter in hand.
Candidates who will get the job in hand, they will be given basic monthly salary of Rs. 17650 to Rs. 32000.
Important dates | KPSC JTO Recruitment 2018
Opening date of application process: 19th February 2018
Closing date of application process: 20th March 2018
|official notification||KPSC JTO Official notification|
|Apply Online||KPSC JTO Application Form|
Steps to apply for the KPSC JTO Recruitment 2018-2019:
- Candidates must visit the official website
- Open the notification and read it carefully
- Hit the link “apply online”
- Enter the information and upload the scanned documents
- Pay the application fees through payment gateway
- Finally press the submit tab and take hard copy of application for further use
KPSC Admit Card 2018 : Candidates must download the KPSC Hall Ticket 2018 from the official website. If the candidate forgets to carry the admit card to the exam hall, then he or she will not get the opportunity to sit in the exam hall and write the exam paper.
KPSC Result 2018 : Candidates need to check the final merit list from the KPSC official website. After the end of exam, the results will be published online.