Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018, Meghalaya PSC Vacancy 2018 : The Meghalaya Police Service Commission has announced the 50 vacancies in various post like-Inspectors of Statistics, Assistant Auditor and all other vacancies for the different posts. The eligible candidates who are interested on the police department they will apply for the Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018. The candidates who pass their graduation and other degree from any University, board and institute will applicable to apply for the job on this field. The candidates apply for this post before the last date of application form. The candidates will see all the required information which is related to the Meghalaya PSC Department can see and read the information with the help of official website.
The Government of Meghalaya will conduct the examination for the different posts in the police department. The eligible candidates who want to make their carrier in the field of police can apply for the job on the department of police with the help of Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018. The candidates will apply before the last date of the application form is 23rd February 2018. All other required information will see and read on the official website. the candidates will see the eligible criteria for the Meghalaya PSC Bharti 2018 like- educational qualification, age limits, pay scale, application form, selection process and how to apply online for this post can see in the below.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 notification
- Name of Department: Meghalaya Police Service Commission
- Name of Post: Inspector of Statistics, Assistant Auditor and other Posts
- Number of Vacancy: 50 Posts
- Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
- Official Website: www.mpsc.nic.in
Meghalaya PSC Vacancy Details 2018
- Inspector of Statistics: 09 Posts
- Assistant Auditor: 18 Posts
- Other Vacancies: 23 Posts
Meghalaya PSC Eligible Criteria 2018
In this recruitment of Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018, the candidates will see and read all the information which is related to the Meghalaya exam. The candidates will see the eligible criteria details like- educational qualification, age limitation, pay scale, selection process, application form fees and how to apply online made for the post of Police Department will see in the below and the also see on the official website.
In this notification candidates will see the educational qualification details for the different posts like-
- For Inspector of Statistics: the candidates who pass their graduation in Arts, Science, commerce with the Mathematics, Statistics , Economics, Computer Science as one of the subject in the Degree Course will be applicable to apply for this post.
- For Assistant Auditor: the candidates who pass their graduation in Arts, Science and Commerce in any Board, University and Institute will also applicable for this post.
- The candidates whose minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 27 as on 01-01-2018 will applicable to apply for the police post.
- The age relaxation will be sane per as a government rules and regulations.
Application form fees:
In this notification the eligible candidates will required the application form fees. In Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 will be consider the application fees for the applying. The details of the application form fees will see on the official website of the Meghalaya PSC Application Form 2018. The candidates who see the application form fees and other related information to get by the candidates then visit the official website.
- For all the categories: Rs 350/-
- Inspector of Statistics: Rs 14700/- to 28760/- per month
- Assistant Auditor: Rs 14100/- to 27510/- per month
- Starting date of application form: Available Now
- Last date of application form: 19th February 2018
In this section the candidates will see all the required information which is related to the Meghalaya PSC Selection Process. Other information is given on the official website. All the required information for the selection process will see on the official website. The eligible candidates will see the all the rounds selection for the field of police on the Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 on the official website likes-
- Written Test
- Screening Test
- Screening Practical Test
- Preliminary Test
- Main Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Personnel Interview
How to apply for the Meghalaya PSC Department
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official website.
- After that open the Apply online link.
- Fill all the eligible information on the application form.
- Recheck all the given details.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout for future references.
MPSC Result 2018 : The recruitment of Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 will release the result after the selection procedure. The candidates will give the entire test which is required for the selection in the fire operator. All other details will see on the official website.