NATA Syllabus 2018, NATA Mathematics, General Aptitude, Drawing Exam: – The National Aptitude Test in Architecture has release the application form on 18th January 2018. The Council of Architecture will be managed the NATA 2018. This is the national level aptitude test which is conducted for admission in Architecture Universities all over the country. The NATA Syllabus 2018 can consider the all the syllabus of written exam for the admission. The candidates can apply for the exam and through this exam candidates will get the admission in 5 years B.Arch program by the NATA Exam 2018. All other eligible required information is given on the official website of the NATA.
A NATA Exam Score Card will be help to the candidates for admission in private & government colleges and institutes. It may include topics and chapters from which the question paper of the exam will be made for the NATA Examination 2018. In this notification, the interested candidates may also be applying for the exam. The recruitment of NATA Syllabus 018 must be considering the syllabus of exam for the different subjects like- Mathematic, General Aptitude and Drawing Test. The syllabus can be divided into 3 categories and all categories may be considered the different topics and units for the NATA Selection Exam 2018.
NATA Syllabus 2018
The candidates can check their syllabus according their appearance for B.Arch in NATA Exam 2018. The entrance exam can be considered in two categories of syllabus like Mathematic, General Aptitude and Drawing Test. All the Details are show in the below which is related to the exam syllabus of the NATA Syllabus 2018. So that, candidates can checks their syllabus according to the paper that is given in below.
Matrices Trigonometry Coordinate Geometry 3-Dimensional Coordinate geometry Theory of Calculus Application of Calculus Permutation and Combination Statistics Probability
|General Aptitude||Interpretation of pictorial compositions|
Visualizing 3-dimensional objects from 2-dimension Objects Textures related to Architecture Built environment Analytical Reasoning
Mental Ability (visual, numerical and verbal) General Awareness of national/international Visualizing different side of 3-D objects Mathematical Reasoning Set and Relation
Conceptualization and visualization Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract Understanding Scale and Proportion of objects Geometrical Composition Shape Building Block and Elements Color Texture Harmony and Contras Form Transformation in 2-D and 3-D Generating Plan Elevation 3-D views of object
Create 2D & 3D composition using shape and for
Sketching of Urban shape & land shape
Common life objects like furniture & Equipment
NATA Exam Date
In NATA Syllabus 2018 notification candidates can also see the exam dates for the exam. This is very important details for students who give the NATA Exam 2018. All other details are mentioning this recruitment. Candidates can gain the information with the help of official website.
- Online Registration: 18 January 2018
- Last Date of Online Registration: 2 March 2018
- Admit Card issue date: 2 April 2018
- Exam Date: 29 April 2018
- Result Declaration date: 1 June 2018
NATA Exam Pattern
In this notification of NATA 2018 candidates must see all the required information which is necessary to the candidates. All other details like syllabus, exam pattern and exam dates are given in the notification of NATA Syllabus 2018. All the exam pattern details are given in the below.
- The Exam will be conducted in the offline mode.
- The time duration of the exam will be three hours (10:30 AM- 01:30 PM).
- In Part A the question will be in multiple choices in mathematic & General Aptitude and Part 2 will be answered in A4 size drawing sheet.
- In exam total 62 questions will be to the candidates.
- The exam paper will be 200 marks.
- When the answered are correct then two marks will be awarded to the candidates in mathematical and general aptitude test.
- No negative marking will be deducted.
- The question paper will be considering the three subject of section like- Mathematics, General Aptitude and Drawing Test.
- The candidates will score minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) and 25% marks in drawing test portion (20 out of 80).
|General Aptitude||80 marks|
NATA Result 2018
In this notification candidates can see their result in the NATA Syllabus 2018 with the help of official website. After the written exam the result will be announced on 2nd June 2018.