NEET UG 2018 Application Form, CBSE NEET UG Online Registration : Contestants who desire to take admission in MBBS and BDS courses they should apply for NEET UG 2018 application form before the closing date. NEET 2018 examination is a national level examination which is held by the CBSE board every year. The candidates who passed 12th class with PCB subjects they are eligible to apply NEET UG medical examination form 2018. Students should check all details of NEET 2018 UG application form via the official web site i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in.
NEET 2018 Exam date : 10th May 2018
NEET UG 2018 application form will be available to fill on the official web portal from January 2018. Applicants will be able to fill NEET UG 2018 Application form before the closing date of application submission. Last date to fill up NEET UG 2018 online registration is second week of January 2018 with late fee and first week of February/March 2018 with late fee.
NEET UG 2018 Application Form, CBSE NEET UG Online Registration
Exam Name : CBSE NEET (previously known as AIPMT)
Organization : CBSE Board
Official website : cbseneet.nic.in
- Aspirants should have to pass 12th class with 50% marks in physics, chemistry, biology or biochemistry subjects with the reputed or recognized board.
- For SC, ST and reserved students will give relaxation in percentage of marks.
Age limit : Candidates minimum age should be 17 years.
Important Notice :
Aadhaar card is compulsory to apply for CBSE NEET Exam
Valid email id and mobile number
An official communication address
Selection Procedure: Students will be select according NEET UG 2018 examination result or merit list.
- General& OBC candidates should pay Rs 1000/-
- And other candidates should pay Rs 500/-
NEET UG Application form Process
How to Apply:
- Students can apply online through the official web site which is www.cbseneet.nic.in.
- Then contenders required making press on NEET UG application form 2018
- After that you should apply online to fill up application form.
- Then submit the examination fee by correct mode.
- After that click on submit button.
- And you should take the hard copy of filled application form of NEET 2018.
- Opening date to apply online : In January 2018
- Closing date to apply online – in March 2018
- CBSE NEET UG Exam date : 10th May 2018
NEET UG 2018 Admit Card:
NEET UG examinations admit card will available soon at www.cbseneet.nic.in. Students will get admit card to enter their examination number and date of birth after log in official site.
NEET UG 2018 Result:
All the participants result or merit list will be uploaded as soon on the official site after the examination. Whenever it is available at web portal then participants may check their result or download it by using hall ticket details.