NIFT 2018 Application Form, NIFT Admission 2018-19 Registration:-Last date to register your seat for entrance exam is 29th December 2017. The National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi has announced the application process for the NIFT UG PG Program 2018. The NIFT is a leading institution fashion, design, and management education. The program is designed for carrying out research in textiles, crafts, and fashion sector to create the original knowledge so that it can be used in academic, industrial, and other areas.
The NIFT Admission Application Form 2018 selection process will depend on the personal interview. For PG course this, candidates must have UG in relevant field with minimum 55% of marks from certified design institution of India. If you do not have Master’s degree then minimum 10 years of experience is essential in relevant field for the admission. The online application for the NIFT Application form 2018 has started.
You have to fill NIFT 2018 Application Form on or before last date. After filling, you have to send it to the address that is given below. All the details of NIFT 2018 online registration form details like age criteria, academic qualification, selection procedure, application procedure, counseling sessions, semester starting date etc, are below. Check them carefully.For more information about this NIFT Application form 2018 visit the iletsfly.in.
NIFT 2018 Application Form, NIFT Admission 2018-19 Registration
- Name of Institution: – National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi
- Course Name: – UG PG Course
- Official website: – nift.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria of NIFT 2018:-
Academic Qualification:- Candidates must have education in relevant field from recognized board of India with minimum 55% of marks (50% for SC/ST)
For UG course : 12th Pass
For PG Course : UG Degree
Age Bar: – Candidates should visit the official notification to check the age bar.
- Written entrance exam
- GD and Personal Interview
|NIFT EXAM 2018 Calendar|
|Online Application form dates||20th October 2017 to 29th December 2017|
|Last Date for online form submission||29th December, 2017|
|Last date for online registration with late fee of Rs.5000/-||02nd January, 2018|
|update the Application Form||From 30th December, 2017 to till 2nd January, 2018 (16:00 hrs)|
|Admit Card download online||9th January 2018 (1300 Hrs)|
|UG PG Written Entrance Examination||21st January 2018|
|Result DATE||February/March, 2018|
|Situation Test/ GD/ Interview||April – May 2018|
|FINAL RESULT||End of May/ June 2018|
|Counselling DATES||May –June 2018|
NIFT Admissions 2018 Application Form
How to apply in NIFT Admissions 2018:-
- Open the official website that is : http://nift.ac.in/
- Find the NIFT Application form 2018 link
- Click on the link
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on apply online
- Fill the form with required details such name, age, and address, academic qualifications etc. carefully.
- Upload the passport size photo and certificates
- Upload your signature also.
- Crosscheck the information
- Pay the fees through net-banking
- Submit the application form
- Take a hard copy of the application form.
- Send it with the self-attested copies of certificates at the, “The Additional Director General, NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110 016 with super scribing on the envelope “APPLICATION for the PhD 2018” on or before 17th April 2018.