NMAT Application Form 2017, Apply NMAT Registration 2018, nmat.org.in:-Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies has released the NMAT Application Form 2017 on its official site. This NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) is conducted every year by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council for the students who want to take the admission in the institutions of the council for the management courses.
The candidates will be selected in the institutions for the admission through their performance in the NMAT 2017. If you pass the exam with the good marks then you will be included on the merit list. After that these candidates can attend the counseling sessions that will be organized for the admission.
Start date to apply: – 04-07-2017
Last date to apply: – 03-10-2017
The candidates can fill the NMAT Application Form 2017 via online application mode only. For filling the form you have to go to the official site of it. Or you can fill the application form from the link that is provided below on this page.
All the details of the NMAT Online Notification 2017 like educational qualification, age limit, application fees, selection process, how to apply etc are mentioned below on this page. Before filling the form check them carefully and then apply for the posts.
To fill the NMAT Application Form 2017 you should go to the iletsfly.in
NMAT Application Form 2017, Apply NMAT Registration 2018, nmat.org.in
- Organization Name: – Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Council Name: – Graduate Management Aptitude Council
- Test Name: – NMIMS Management Aptitude Test 2017
- Test Motive: – Admission
- Course: – Various Management Course
- Main site: – nmat.org.in
Required Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS Management Aptitude Test 2017:-
- Candidates should have done Graduation from recognized university of India with minimum 50% of marks.
- The aspirants who are studying the final year can also participate for the exam.
Age Bar: – There is no age limit.
- NMIMS Management Aptitude Test 2017
- Merit List
Application Fee: –
- Early Registration Fees: – 1800 + Taxes
- Late Registration Fees: – 2000 + Taxes
- Retake of Application Fees:– Rs. 1800 + Taxes
- Rescheduling of NMAT:– Rs. 1000 + Taxes
- Additional Score Reports (Beyond First Seven):– Rs 200 Per Score Report + Taxes
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|Scheduling of NMAT||04-07-2017||16-10-2017|
|NMAT Late Registration||04-10-2017||14-10-2017|
|NMAT Registration Retake||06-10-2017||14-12-2017|
|NMAT Retake Rescheduling||06-10-2017||15-12-2017|
|Final Announcement of Results||3rd week of January 2018|
How to fill the NMAT Registration Form 2017:-
- Go to the main site of it that is org.in
- Search for the link that is NMAT Application Form 2017.
- Click on Register Now
- Enter your email id and mobile no with the password for the registration.
- Hits on submit.
- Save this user id and password for future.
- Click on log in.
- Fill all your details in like name, qualification, address, age, etc carefully without any mistake.
- Scan your recent photo and all important certificates.
- Upload your signature.
- Check the form at once
- Pay the application fees via net-banking
- Click on submit.
- Take the print out of the form for future use.
- You will be automatically logged out from the portal.
NMAT Admit Card 2017:-
Admit card is an important document for you for the exam. It contains all your exam details in it. Without it you cannot enter in the exam hall. That is why it is important document for you in the exam. The candidates can get the NMAT Admit Card 2017 from the official site of it.
NMAT Result 2017:-
Result is an important part for your admission. If you pass the exam with the good marks then you will be include in the rank list and will be able for the admission in your chosen college. The candidates can check the NMAT Result 2017 from the main site of it.