Northern Railway Recruitment 2018, RRCNR Apprentice Vacancy 2018 : Northern Railway department has announced about the Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 on its official website. As per the notification there are lots of vacancies of apprentice posts in the department. Hence, interested candidates can apply for these posts as early as possible. The official website of Northern Railway is www.rrcnr.org. Now, all the candidates who are eligible for the post of apprentice should fill the application form and submit before the last date. This is fantastic chance for the candidates. The candidates, who are skilled, qualified and those who have better score in 10th class and ITI trade than other candidates will be selected in Northern Railway Recruitment 2018.
Northern Railway has published employment notification of 3162 Apprentice. Aspirants who are interested may check the vacancy details and apply online from 28th December 2017 to 27th January 2018. More info regarding Northern Railway Recruitment 2018, including eligibility criteria, selection procedure, number of vacancies, how to apply and other important dates are given in this article.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018, RRCNR Apprentice Vacancy 2018
- Organization Name: Northern Railway
- Posts Name: Apprentice
- Total Number of Posts: 3162 posts
- Official Website: www.rrcnr.org
Academic Qualification: Aspirants must have passed 10th class or its equivalent examination or ITI in relevant trade from well reputed institute.
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Maximum age: 24 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- Ex-serviceman: 10 years
- PH candidates: 10 years
Application fees: Aspirants have to pay Rs. 100 through online debit card, credit card & net banking. SC/ST/Women/PWD Class aspirants have to pay no fees.
Selection Process: Aspirants will be selected on the basis of his marks in 10th class and ITI trade.
Salary scale: Aspirants will get good amount of salary after they are selected in Northern Railway Recruitment 2018.
First date for submission of application form: 28th December 2017
Last date for submission of application form: 27th January 2018
How to fill the application form for Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification?
- First and foremost, candidates should visit the official website of Northern Railway
- Now, look for Northern Railway Recruitment Advertisement Link
- Hit on that link
- Online notification form will open
- Read the instructions presented in the notification
- Now, look for RRC Delhi Recruitment for apprentice posts
- Click on that particular link
- Now, click on apply online link
- Application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill the relevant details like address, first name, date of birth; age etc in the application form
- Now, upload the recent passport sized photograph
- Upload the scanned copy of ID Proof and academic mark sheet
- Recheck the application form and pay the application fees
- Hit the submit option
- Finally, take a print out of filled application form and keep it safe for future use
Northern Railway Jobs Admit Card 2018: Aspirants, who are searching for the Northern Railway Admit Card 2017, must check the date and time for downloading it. We will update the date and time of release of the hall ticket as and when it will be published on the official website. An admit card is most important document needed at the time of exam specially when giving the government exam.
Northern Railway Result: After the document verification of applied candidates, the organization will prepare a merit list of shortlisted candidates. The candidates can see the Northern Railway Result 2018 on the official website.