Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2018 Apply Online, PB Health Department Vacancies 2018: The Government of Punjab has published an official notification for the candidates to Apply for Punjab Health Department Vacancies 2018 for various medical posts. The desired, interested and eligible candidates may attend the Walk-In by applying online through its official website on or before the last date.
Many job seekers who are searching Jobs in Punjab Health Department have a great opportunity to applying as Medical Officer. Aspirants firstly need to check eligibility criteria, How to apply, and selection process as given below. Contenders also have to prepare for Interview for Punjab Health Department Vacancies 2018.
This Posts Punjab Health Department are based on Direct Walk-In which is held very soon. Dear Aspirants please check all details which are given below.
Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Detail of Vacancy:
- Name of Organization: Punjab Health Department
- Post Name: Various Posts
- Official website: pbhealth.gov.in
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- + 5400/- G.P.+ NPA+ Admissible PG Allowance
Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed their MBBS Degree and holding a Post Graduate PG Degree in requisite specialty from a recognized MBBS University/Institute.
Age Limit: Aspirants age must be between 18 to 37 years as given by the Punjab Govt.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview conducted by Directorate of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW).
PB Health Department Vacancies 2018 Application Online
How to Apply:
- Contenders should first visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.pbhealth.gov.in.
- Click on the Punjab Health Department Portal : PB Health Department Application Form 2018
- Select the desired post.
- Read official notification carefully
- Download the Application Form
- After completing application form in prescribed format
- Attach along with relevant copies of Certificates and also attach latest passport size photographs
- Filled the application Form by scanned testimonials send by email at [email protected] before last date at Auditorium State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase Vi, Ajitgarh (Mohali)
Punjab Health Department Result 2018:
Result of Punjab Health Department is based on performances in Walk-In of all presenting contenders. After completing walk-ins of all aspirants a merit list will be released by Punjab Health Department Recruitment Board.
Important Dates to be Remember:
- Online Application Commencement Form: Available Soon
- Last date to submit Application Form: Updated soon
- Date of Interview: updated soon