RITES Recruitment 2018, RITES Limited ITI Diploma Jobs 2018 : There are 66 vacant posts in the official notification issued by RITES Limited Recruitment Board. The vacant posts are of regular as well as contractual basis and the interested candidates are invited to fill and submit the application form before the last date 28th February 2018.
Candidates can check the official notification also and know about the 66 vacant posts details. The candidates are advised to first go through the eligibility criteria and other details mentioned in this article and then check the official notification. After reading all the stuff about RITES Limited Recruitment 2018, the candidates can apply. For more news and updates, surf our web portal iletsfly.in.
The aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the selection stages under the banner of RITES Recruitment Vacancy 2018. The organization will conduct written test and interview round to test the skills of the participants who will apply for RITES Recruitment 2018. The application form should be submitted through the online mode only as informed by the RITES Recruitment Board in the notification. Candidates who are really interested should keep the last date in their mind and that is 28th February 2018.
RITES Recruitment 2018, RITES Limited ITI Diploma Jobs 2018
- Association name: Rail India Technical and Economic Service
- Post name: Technical Assistant, Assistant Engineer, Maintenance staff and other posts
- Total vacancies: 66
- Job Place: Across India
- Application mode: Online
- Official Website: www.ritesltd.com
Eligibility Criteria | RITES Recruitment 2018
- a) For the Post of Diesel Loco Maintenance staff: Candidates must have diploma or ITI done in the concerned trade and should have work experience of 10 years.
- b) For the Post of Technical Assistants and Engineer: Candidates who have done diploma in engineering and have 2 years experience is eligible for the Technical assistant posts. Candidates who have degree in civil engineering are eligible for the posts of Assistant Engineer.
Check the official website for age criteria.
Candidates will have to check official notification for application fee details.
- Written test
Check the official website for salary details.
For the Post of Diesel Mechanical fitter and Diesel Electrical fitter:
First date to apply: 5th February 2018
Last date to apply: 28th February 2018
For the Post of Assistant General Manager, Technical Assistant and Assistant Engineer:
First date to apply: 31st January 2018
Last date to apply: 21st February 2018
How to apply for the RITES Recruitment 2018?
- Open the official website i.e. ritesltd.com
- On the home page, search the recruitment notification
- Open the notification and read it
- Enter the details and upload the documents as instructed in the form
- Complete the formalities as directed in the application form
- Crosscheck the details and submit it carefully
Admit card 2018
Candidates taking part in this recruitment process should download the admit card before few days of the written exam date. The admit card will be released through the official website. Candidates will need to download the admit card using the registration number and date of birth details.
If you still have any query about RITES Recruitment 2018, then freely ask us in the comment box and we will reply back as fast as possible.