RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018, Rajasthan School Lecturer Vacancy 2018 : Rajasthan Public Service Commission has once again announced job notification for the interested candidates. Under the banner of RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Notification, there are 134 vacancies of school teacher. The candidates who are interested to do work of 1st Grade teacher in schools can apply for this RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2018.
Candidates can read all the basic information from this page. This is really wonderful chance for the candidates who belong to Rajasthan state. The application form can be submitted from the starting date 20th April 2018. Candidates can collect all the details about RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 and then apply for it.
People of Rajasthan who are preparing for the government jobs should read this given details for minimum one time. Candidates who have B. Ed degree can apply for this RPSC School Lecturer Jobs Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are very much interested can refer the official notification after reading this article. Rajasthan government has declared lots of vacancies this year and candidates can apply as per their eligibility.
The examination round for this RPSC Recruitment 2018 will be tentatively conducted in the month of June 2018. Candidates will get the exam pattern and exam syllabus for RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2018 through the official website of the department.
RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018, Rajasthan School Lecturer Vacancy Apply Online
|Association name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Total Posts||134 posts|
|Name of the Posts||1st Grade School Teacher|
|Type of Job||Rajasthan State Government jobs|
- Lecturer (English): 35 posts
- Lecturer (history): 04 posts
- Lecturer (Hindi): 35 postsLecturer (Literature): 20 posts
- Lecturer (General Grammar): 20 posts
- Lecturer (Grammar): 20 posts
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have graduation degree along with the B. Ed degree from any well known field to apply for this vacancy.
Age Criteria : Minimum age and Maximum age of the candidates must be 21 years and 40 years. Age Relaxation for this 134 RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2018 will be given to the reserved class candidates.
- For General Class candidates: Rs. 450
- For OBC Class candidates: Rs. 350
- For SC/ST and other class candidates: Rs. 250
Selection Process : Candidates will have to give written test for this RPSC 1 Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018. On the basis of written test, candidates will be shortlisted for the interview session.
Shortlisted candidates will get Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34, 800 every month after the RPSC Bharti 2018 selection process.
How to apply for the RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates must navigate the RPSC official website i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Candidates first search for the notification link
- Read all the details given in the notification
- Now, click on the apply online link
- You will have to do one time registration
- Then fill the application form
- Finally submit the application form
- You must keep the registration ID and password along with you
- Start date of application submission: 20th April 2018
- Last date of application submission: 9th May 2018
- Dates for Correction of application form: 10th May 2018 to 16th May 2018
|Official Notification||RPSC School Teacher Official Notification|
|Apply Online||RPSC School Teacher Application form|
RPSC School Teacher Admit Card 2018 : Candidates applying for the RPSC School Teacher Vacancy must download hall ticket before the exam date. The organization will issue the RPSC Admit Card 2018 from its official website for the applied candidates before 12 days of the examination.
RPSC School Teacher Result 2018 : Candidates applying for the Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2018 will appear for the exam round also and wish to check the results also. The organization will publish the RPSC Result 2018 after some time of the exam through the official website.