SBI Clerk Online Exam Notification 2018, Eligibility, Apply Online:- SBI will declare a recruitment notification to take eligible applicants for the post of Clerical cadre staff in under the different branches of SBI. SBI is the main and authorize organization which recruits the eligible applicants every year in SBI banking sector. Career In Banking Field in India
In this year also SBI inviting online application form for eligible applicants to fill up Clerical cadre posts in SBI. Applicants may apply online on official website on or before last date.
SBI Clerk Online Exam Notification 2018, Eligibility, Apply Online
Name of Organization: State Bank of India
Name of Post: Clerk
Education Qualification: Contender should be completed their graduation Degree from the recognized university/ institution.
Age limit:-Competitor age should be more than
- Minimum age: 20 years for clerical cadre staffs
- Maximum age: 28 years for clerical cadre staffs.
- Age relaxation as per SBI norms
- For General/OBC applicants- Rs. 600 /-
- For ST/SC/PWD/XS applicants -Rs. 100/-
Selection Mode: It will be depend on.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Date of registration online application:- October/ November 2017
- Closing date of online application:-October / November 2017
- Last date for hard copy of application form:-October 2017
- Date of Online Fee Payment:- October 2017
- Exam Date : January 2018
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Application
How to apply: Aspirants can apply online on official website on or before last date
Instruction to Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018:-
- Seeker First visit to the official portal of SBI sbi.co.in
- Applicants Search link for SBI Clerk recruitment 2018.
- Candidates select required eligible post for SBI.
- Candidates enter the asking details in the application form after then upload scanned signature and photo.
- Click on submit button after filling the Application form.
- Aspirants Payment the application fee amount though online mode & offline mode.
About Admit Card: Competitor may download the permission letter for appear to exam center on official portal SBI www.sbi.co.in. Aspirants check and load the permission letter for exam with asking details application form registration no., competitor name & date of birth. Contender boot up admit card before 15 days of exam test. IBPS conduct the online computer based test for various post recruitment.
Result:- Contestant also check the exam result after successful held online exam on official portal by help of allotted exam roll number. Student’s regular visit & touch the official web portal of SBI and check latest update news notification for recruitment.