SBI PO Recruitment 2018, Apply SBI PO Vacancy 2018 Notification:- State Bank of India vacancy for Probationary Officers 2000 posts. Last date to apply for SBI PO VACANCIES is 13th April 2018. All eligible candidates can submit online application form . Online Application forms are invited from Indian citizen. Eligible candidates to apply for Probationary Officer vacancy in State bank of India.
State Bank of India is one type of public sector bank of India. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India. More details to the vacancy in SBI, vacancy information, name of post, qualification, selection method, application procedure, pay band, Form Fees, you can visit the official website of State Bank of India.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018, Apply SBI PO Vacancy 2018 Notification
Name of Bank: – State Bank of India
Name of post: – Probationary Officers
Number of Vacancy: – 2000
Age Criteria: – Candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1985 and not later than 01.04.1994
- SC/ ST candidates: 5 years.
- OBC non creamy candidates: 3 years.
- PWD candidates: 10 to 15 years.
- General : RS 600 /-
- Other Category : Rs 100/-
- Form fee can be paid through online mode only.
Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates who were studying final year of graduation can also attend but if they promote for interview they should have completed their graduation at that time.
How to apply for PO Vacancy: –
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode Banking.
Pay Scale: –
- 14500-600/7-18700-700/2- 20100-800/7-25700/-
- For detail information, candidates must go through official advertisement.
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. The Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online.
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
Time Table for Application:
- SBI PO Online Registration Opens – April 21, 2018
- SBI PO Last date to apply – May 13, 2018
- SBI PO Fee Payment- April 21 to May 13, 2018
- SBI PO Pre Exam Admit Card Download (Prelims) June 18, 2018
- SBI PO Prelims Exam Dates – July 1, 7 and 8, 2018
- SBI PO Mains Exam Dates- August 4, 2018
- SBI PO Interview dates : September/ October 2018