SBI PO 2018 Online Exam Date, Eligibility, Important Dates Fees : – An Official Notification is released by State Bank of India to hire new candidates as probationary officer in the department of Bank. All Candidates who are interested in SBI PO Vacancies and preparing for Probationary Officer Post, they need to apply SBI PO Post Recruitment which application process is running now.
SBI Bank is hiring candidates for Probationary officer recruitment and candidates can SBI Probationary Officer Exam 2018 from the officer website of SBI Bank. SBI Vacancies are available in the various state. More details of SBI Bank Recruitment 2018 are given in below.
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification, SBI PO Recruitment, State Bank of India Recruitment, SBI PO Recruitment Notification, SBI PO Recruitment Apply Online, SBI PO Recruitment Notification, SBI PO Recruitment Application.
SBI PO 2018 Online Exam Date, Eligibility, Important Dates Fees
Total Vacancies: – updated soon
Branch of SBI: –
Eligibility Criteria: –
Education Qualification: – Contenders should have passed their graduation in any discipline from any reputed university, they can apply for SBI PO Post Recruitment 2018.
Age Limit: – Candidates age should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 30 years for generals and OBC Candidates and Some Age Relaxation is applied for SC and ST Candidates according to the government norms.
SBI PO Exam Pattern: –
- SBI PO Exam paper has 200 objective type question which time duration is 2 hours. Question of the paper are related to English Languages, General Awareness, Data Analysis and Reasoning Subjects.
- SBI PO exam has also a descriptive part which is test of English Languages which will carry 50 marks.
Application Fee: –
General and OBC Candidates: – Rs. 500
SC and ST Candidates: – Rs. 100
Application Process: –
Candidates need to apply online through the link which is given in below. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria first before apply for SBI PO Application 2018.
Important Date: –
- Start date to Apply:-February 2018
- Last date to apply:- March 2018
- Pre Exam Admit Card Download Date:-April 2018
- Pre Exam date:- April -May 2018
- Result of Pre Exam:-May 2018
- Main Exam Call letter Download date:- May 2018
- Main Exam Date:- June 2018
- Result of Main Exam:- June 2018
- Call Letter for GD and Interview:- June 2018
- GD and Interview date:-July 2018
- Final List:- August 2018