SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2018, Delhi Police CPO Written Exam Pattern 2018:- For upcoming exam you can download Delhi Police syllabus and exam pattern. Staff Selection Commission is going to take written test for SI in Delhi Police, ASI in CISF and CAPFs, IO in NCB exam 2018. Here we are providing you all detailed syllabus for SSC SI and for other posts. By that you may prepare for you exam.
If they prepare well in Preliminary exam, then they can have better chances of selecting for these posts by clearing the written exam, And if they worked harder, then they might get better marks. The aspirants should prepare SSC SI ASI Exam according to SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2018 given here for better preparation.
SSC CPO Vacancies 2018 Apply Online : 1180 VACANCIES LAST DATE 6TH APRIL 2018.
Delhi Police recently published the exam syllabus for Sub inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector Exam 2018 on the official site. All of the contenders who applied successfully in the SSC CPO exam or delhi police CPO exam are searching for exam syllabus. Those aspirants doesn’t need to waste their time in search of SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2018 or exam pattern and visit our site to check out the complete syllabus.
SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2018, Delhi Police CPO Written Exam Pattern 2018
SSC SI / ASI or CPO exam have 2 papers. The negative marking for both paper will same 0.25 marks will cut for every wrong answer. Exam pattern for both papers are given below is given below.
Paper 1: each part will have 50 marks and 50 objective type questions. Time duration is for exam 3.00 hrs. This paper will be 200 marks.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning (50)
- General Knowledge & Awareness (50)
- Quantitative Aptitude (50)
- English (50)
Paper 2: This paper will have question only from English language. This paper will have max. Marks 200 and time duration for this exam will be 2 hrs.
- English language & Comprehension
SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2018:
General Intelligence and Reasoning (50 marks): Symbolic operations, Figural Analogy, Semantic Analogy, Space Orientation, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Semantic Classification, Trends, Venn Diagrams, Semantic Series, Figural Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Drawing inferences, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Critical Thinking, Figural Series, Number Series, Embedded figures, Word Building, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Numerical operations, Other sub-topics.
SSC CPO Syllabus of English Language (50 marks) : Idioms & Phrases, Spot the Error, Improvement of Sentences, Synonyms/Homonyms, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Fill in the Blanks, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Comprehension Passage One word substitution, Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Cloze Passage,.
SSC CPO syllabus for Quantitative aptitude (50 marks): This section is divided in different parts.
- Number Systems: Time and work, Averages, Profit and Loss, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Computation of Whole Number, Percentages, Time and distance, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Simple and Compound Interest , Partnership Business, Discount, Mixture and Alligation.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra, Graphs of Elementary surds and Linear Equations (simple problems)
- Geometry: Circle and its chords common tangents to two or more circles, Congruence and similarity of triangles,.
- Trigonometry: Height and distances, Complementary angles, Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios etc.
- Menstruation: Circle, Triangle, Right Circular Cone, Regular Polygons, Quadrilaterals, Sphere, Hemispheres, Right Prism, Regular Right Pyramid with square OR triangular Base, Parallelepiped, Rectangular Right Circular Cylinder,
- Statistical Charts: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart,
SSC CPO Syllabus of General Awareness (50 marks): This section is related to topics of facts relating to India’s History, Culture, Geography, Economic Science, General Policy and scientific research and Neighbouring Countries and current affairs.
SSC CPO Paper-II Syllabus 2018:
English Language & Comprehension :Questions in this components will be asked from Vocabulary, error recognition, Spellings, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Grammar, Synonyms, Sentence Structure, Antonyms, Phrases and Idiomatic Sentence Completion, use of Words, comprehension etc.