SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Advertisement, Online Form: SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to delivered a recruitment notification to fill many post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’. Applicants will be recruited on the basis of their performance in written examination and then in interview & Skill test. Eligible and interested aspirants may apply online may apply online from 17th June 2017. The other related information related to exam and post like age, eligibility, application fee, how to apply are given below.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Advertisement, Online Form
|Official Advertisement: – SSC Steno Recruitment 2017|
|Organization Name:- Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancy: – Not Specified|
|Vacancy Name: – Stenographer Grade C & LDC Group C Vacancy|
| Qualification Details |
Aspirants should have completed 12th / 10+2 from a recognize institute/board.
| Age limit|
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 27 years
as on 01.08.2017
|Application fee: – |
General candidates have to pay: Rs.100/-
Reserved: – NIL
|Location: – Across India|
|Pay Scale: – Selected applicants will get the best pay scale.|
|Important Key dates:|
· SSC Steno Notification Release Date : 17th June 2017
· Starting Date For SSC Recruitment 2017 : 17th June 2017
· Last Date For SSC Grade C Exam Application Form : 15th July 2017
· Date of Computer Based Exam : 4th To 7th September 2017
|SSC Mode of Application : – online|
SSC Steno Vacancy 2017 Official Notification
SSC Steno Vacancy 2017 Apply Online
Official Link: – ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Recruitment online Form
How to apply: Aspirants may apply online from the official website.
Candidates may use for apply after following steps:
- visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) that is www.ssc.nic.in.
- go to the section as “SSC Online Application” on hone page.
- Click on apply online.
- Choose your exam name and fill the form with correct details with carefully.
- Upload/ Attach the photo and sign proper manner.
- Send /submit the form as per the declaration of SSC
- Take print out copy for future use.