Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to publish employment notification to hire Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’. SSC Stenographer Official Notification 2018 will be published on 07th July 2018 and Last Date to Apply is 30th July 2018. SSC Stenographer Exam 2018 will be on 4th Sept to 8th Sept 2018. Follow our webpage to know more on SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 which is iletsfly.in.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018, SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2018:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to delivered a recruitment notification to fill many post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’. Applicants will be recruited on the basis of their performance in written examination and then in interview & Skill test. Eligible and interested aspirants may apply online may apply online. The other related information related to exam and post like age, eligibility, application fee, how to apply are given below.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018, SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2018
|Official Advertisement: – SSC Steno Recruitment 2018|
|Organization Name:- Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancy: – Not Specified|
|Vacancy Name: – Stenographer Grade C & LDC Group C Vacancy|
| Qualification Details |
Aspirants should have completed 12th / 10+2 from a recognize institute/board.
| Age limit|
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 27 years
as on 01.08.2018
|Application fee: – |
General candidates have to pay: Rs.100/-
Reserved: – NIL
|Location: – Across India|
|Pay Scale: – Selected applicants will get the best pay scale.|
|Important Key dates:|
· SSC Steno Notification Release Date : 7th July 2018
· Starting Date For SSC Recruitment 2017 : 7th July 2018
· Last Date For SSC Grade C Exam Application Form : 30th July 2018
· Date of Computer Based Exam : 4th Sept to 8th Sept 2018
|SSC Mode of Application : – online|
SSC Steno Vacancy 2018 Official Notification
SSC Steno Vacancy 2018 Apply Online
Official Link: – ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Recruitment online Form
How to apply: Aspirants may apply online from the official website.
Candidates may use for apply after following steps:
- visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) that is www.ssc.nic.in.
- go to the section as “SSC Online Application” on hone page.
- Click on apply online.
- Choose your exam name and fill the form with correct details with carefully.
- Upload/ Attach the photo and sign proper manner.
- Send /submit the form as per the declaration of SSC
- Take print out copy for future use.