CISF AC EXE LDCE Eligibility Criteria 2018, Physical Standard Education Age: Aspirants who are interested in UPSC CISF LDCE Recruitment 2018 would surely want to check the necessary conditions required to take part in the recruitment program. In order to help those aspirants we have given here all the necessary criteria for a person to take part in the recruitment program. In addition to the UPSC CISF AC LDCE Eligibility Criteria 2018 some basic info is also provided.
Every year CISF AC vacancy notification is announced for which applicants searches eligibility criteria, medical standard and physical eligibility. Here we have described CISF AC LDCE Eligibility criteria below . Before applying for the post of CISF AC LDCE you can check eligibility criteria here.
CISF AC EXE LDCE Eligibility Criteria 2018, Physical Standard Education Age
- Authority Name: Union Public Service Commission
- Exam Name: Central Industrial Security Forces
- Post Name: Assistant Commandant
- Number of posts : 398
- Category: Eligibility Criteria
- UPSC CISF AC Exam date: 12th August 2018
- Application form last date : 25th April 2018 to 21st May 2018
- Educational qualification for appearing in the LDC Examination will be graduation in any field from well alleged university of India.
- Possession of NCC “B” or “C” Certificate will be desirable requirement. Such desirable requirements will be given consideration only at the time of Interview or Personality Test.
The Candidates should fulfill the minimum requirement as follows:
|Height||165 cms (General & SC)||157 cms (General & SC)|
|162.5 cms (ST)||154 cms (ST)|
|Chest(Unexpanded)||81 cms||Not applicable|
|With 5 cm minimum expansion|
|Weight||Corresponding to height||Corresponding to height|
|Medical||SHAPE 1||SHAPE 1|
|(A) Eye Sight:||Better Eye Worse Eye|
(Correct Vision) (Corrected Vision)
|Distant Vision||6/6 6/12|
Or 6/9 Or 6/9
|Near Vision||JI (corrected) J2 (corrected)|
(B) Carrying Angle:
Carrying angle must not be more than 15 degrees for male and 20 degree for female.
(C) Ear: Aspirant must not have any degree of deafness or persistent ear discharge.
Aspirant must not have any other condition (Congenital or acquired) like atresia of the meatus, exostosis, neoplasm which is causing obstruction of ear passage and must not have history or recurrent earache, tinnitus and vertigo.
(D) Nose: Candidate should not have DNS, atrophic rhinitis, tubercular ulceration,
(E) Neck: Candidate should not have enlarged lymph nodes, thyroid or other swelling of
neck, inability to extend the neck fully or any evidence of disease of spine or cervical
(F) Teeth: Candidate must possess sufficient number of sound teeth for efficient
mastication. Candidate should not have severe pyorrhea.
(G) Venereal Disease: Candidate should not have active signs of clinical VD.
(H) Chronic skin diseases: Candidate should not have chronic skin diseases like Leprosy,
chronic dermatitis, extensive Pityriasis Versicolor, psoriasis, SLE etc.
- a) Speech should be without impediment i.e. no stammering.
- b) The candidate should not have any indication of chronic disease like TB, any type
Of arthritis, high blood pressure, Diabetes, Bronchial Asthma, any heart disease.
- c) Candidate should not have perceptible and visible glandular swelling anywhere in
- d) Chest should be well formed, devoid of any abnormality like flat chest, pigeon
Chest, with rickety rosary defects. Heart and lungs should be sound.
- e) Limbs, hands and feet should be well formed and fully developed and there shall
Be perfect motion of all joints.
- f) Should not have any old/mal united fracture of bones.
- g) There should be free and perfect movements of all the joints.
- h) Feet and toes should be well formed.
- i) Should not have congenital malformation or defects.
- j) Should not bear traces of previous acute or chronic disease pointing to any
- k) Candidate should have no disease of the genito-urinary tract.
- l) Candidate should have no inguinal, scrotal swelling, any type of Hernia.