UPSC Geologist Application Form 2018, UPSC Geologist Exam Date 2018: – UPSC invites all application form of students who want to be applying for the UPSC Geologist/Geo scientist 2018. Last date of the submission of application form will be 3rd March 2018. UPSC Geologist Exam date is 12th May 2018. Apply online for UPSC Geologist post here. Bookmark this website and get to know all latest information about UPSC Geologist 2018 post. UPSC Geologist recruitment 2018 updates here. If you also want to know all vacancy details about UPSC Geologist post then regularly check this page. The UPSC conducts Geologists exam for the 2 categories i.e. category Ist(posts in Geological Survey of India) and Category IInd(Posts in Central Ground water Board). On upsc.nic.in UPSC is released UPSC Geologist Application Form 2018. Apply for UPSC Exam Geologist/Geo-Scientist Online Registration 2018 before 3rd March 2018. Interested candidates fill up the application before the last date and appear in the exam on 12th May 2017.
Last date to apply online: 2018
UPSC Geologist Exam Date 2018
UPSC Geologist Application Form 2018, UPSC Geologist Exam Date 2018
Organization: Union Public service commission (UPSC)
Vacancy Details of UPSC Geologist 2018— UPSC declares numbers of posts i.e. Geologist, Geophysicist and chemist for Group A by Geological Survey of India and Junior Hydro Geologists for Group B by Central Ground Water Board.
UPSC Geologist recruitment 2018 Eligibility: Candidates must be either a citizen of India / Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 01st January 1962 or person of Indian Origin who has migrated from many countries such as Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African.
Education criteria of UPSC Geologist: Aspirants should have possessed with Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Geology/ Applied Geology or Marine Geology/ Mineral exploration/ Hydrogeology or Diploma of Associate ship in Applied Geology of Indian School of Mines from recognized university.
Age Limit: Age limit should be in between 21 to 32 years. For SC/ST there is 5% relaxation and for OBC there is 3 % relaxation.
UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018 Application Form:
UPSC Recruitment application form last date is 03rd March 2018. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for UPSC Recruitment here. You may follow the process to apply online here or from its official site. UPSC Geologist Application form process is updated below:
How to Apply of UPSC Geologist 2018—
- Get to find correct link first: http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
- Then click on the link of online application form 2018: UPSC Geologist Online Application form 2018
- Registration carefully for part 1st and part 2nd
- Submit fee also with the help of e-mitra or some exams demand money direct.
- Keep safe application form and fee receipt.
- Give all correct and valid information only.
UPSC Geologist 2018 Application Fee —
- Application fee should be 200rs for only General and OBC candidates only. There is no fee for SC/ST/PH/Female candidates.
UPSC Geologist Recruitment Pay scale 2018—
- Pay scale is depending upon post. So candidate advised to bookmark this website and keep tune with us.
Important Date of UPSC Geologist 2018—
- Starting date for application form of UPSC Geologist: 2018
- Last date for Submission application: 2018
- Examination date of UPSC Geologist: 2018
UPSC Geologist Selection Procedure 2018 —
Written Examination of UPSC Geologist 2018-
- General English: 100 Marks
- Geology Paper-I : 200 Marks
- Geology Paper-II: 200 Marks
- Geology Paper-III: 200 Marks
- Hydrogeology: 200 Marks
- Interview Test of UPSC Geologist 2018
- Personality Test:200 Marks
UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2018— Admit card will be updated before 10 days of exam. You should need to connect with us to acquire latest news about Permission letter/Hall ticket of Geologist UPSC exam 2018.
UPSC Geologist Result 2018: Result of UPSC Geologist 2018 result will be declared after examination.