UPSC IES Application Form 2018 Notification, UPSC IES Exam Dates:-The Union Public Service Commission organizes various exams in the country for recruiting eligible candidates. It is responsible for all central government vacancy. It has recently released a notification to fill the UPSC IES Application form 2018 from their official website.
The UPSC organizes the IES Exam 2018 in concurrence of the Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Economic Affairs. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written exam. The selected candidates will work in the Economic Affairs department that maintains all financial transactions for the Ministry of Finance of India.
The UPSC IES application form 2018 has announced and you have to fill the form between February 2018 to March 2018 from the official portal through the online application mode before the due date.All kind of, details regarding UPSC IES registration form 2018 such as Educational qualification, age criteria, selection procedure, and other are available below on this page at iletsfly.in.
UPSC IES Application Form 2018 Notification, UPSC IES Exam Dates:-
- Name of the Commission: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Exam:- UPSC IES Exam 2018
- Job Location: – India
- Exam Date: – May 2018
- Official website:- upsconline.nic.in
UPPSC IES Eligibility Criteria:-
For the Indian Economic Service candidates must have Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics from a government-recognized university in India
Appliers should be above 21 years and below than 30 years to apply for UPSC IES Notification.
- For OBC: – 3 years
- For SC/ST: – 5 years
- For Ex- Serviceman: – 5 years
- For PH: – 10 years
Applicants must have passed the written examination organized by UPSC to be selected in IES Service.
- For General/ OBC Candidates:- 200
- For SC/ST/PH: No fees
How to fill up UPSC IES Application Form 2018:-
- You should have to visit the official website of UPSC that is upsconline.nic.in
- Now search the notification link UPSC IES Application form 2018
- Click on the link
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on apply online
- Fill the entries required in the mandatory fields correctly
- Upload the necessary required documents and certificates.
- Upload your signature also.
- Crosscheck the information
- Pay the fees through net-banking
- Submit the application form
- Take a hard copy of the application for further uses
- Starting date of online application form: February 2018
- Closing date of application form: March 2018
- UPSC IES Exam date: – May 2018
UPSC IES Admit Card 2018: The admit card is a necessary documents for all the applicants to attend the exam. Admit card will be published before 10 to 15 days of exam day on the official website. So it is necessary for all the applicants to download and carry their admit card to take entrance in the exam cell. You can download your UPSC IES Exam Admit Card 2018 from the official web-portal of it.
UPSC IES Result 2018: The written exam result will be announced as soon as possible after completion of exam process. The result discloses the actual performance done by the candidates in the exam. To check your UPSC IES Exam Result 2018 go to the official site of it.