UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for JA posts: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission will soon issue the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 on the official site of it. With the help of this recruitment the commission will fill the various vacant posts of Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk in the state.
Those who are willing to make their career in Subordinate Services Selection Commission can check out the eligibility to apply for it and if they meet to all the sensibilities then they must apply for these UP Junior Assistant Vacancies of government sector.
Junior Assistants, Clerk and various Posts are there to fulfill, so be ready and pull up your socks to get selected, but first of all the suppliants need to fill the form via the online mode before the last date as soon as possible.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for JA posts
Name of the Department:- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh (UP), India
Category of the Job:- State Government Jobs
Post Name:- Junior Assistants, Junior Clerk and other vacancies, visit to the official website for more details.
No. of Vacancies:- Various Vacancies
Apply Process:- Online
Application Form will be Available from:- Updated Soon
Closing date to fill the Online Application Form: Announced Soon
- Junior Assistant: High Secondary with Science
- Junior Clerk: Intermediate from any recognized Board
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years
Examination Fees:- Refer to the official notification
Pay Grade:- 5200-20200 Rs. with grade pay of Rs. 2000
Process of Filling the Application form for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018:-
- Visit to the official website of UPSSSC and scroll your cursor to find out the link for UPSSC Recruitment 2018.
- Go to the link to Apply Online for 548 Junior Assistant Vacancies and hit on it.
- Follow all the detailed instructions and complete your Application Form.
- Cross check it very carefully and click on the submit button.
- Get the print out of your filled Application Form for future use.